Page 100 of 268 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110150200 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 2676
Like Tree456Likes

Thread: Season 37

Chronicles from The Eagles...

League: There are over 10 very active managers in the league. And as predicted early in the season, the battle for this league will surely go down to the last wire. With all the 4 title favorites just doing enough to stay afloat. The pretenders are already causing upsets! It will only get challenging and interesting. Playing against varied formation and tactics on a daily basis.

As shown below - after 5rounds of matches only 5points separate the 1st from 7th, with the 7th team (The Lions FC) primed to climb up due to the team quality. The Eagles occupied jointed 1st position on 13points with FC Coolrunner's.

Later today, we have an home match against Alians Fc(3rd). Alians have the strongest 1st team in the league. It promises to be an epic battle. Our players are fully rested and self motivated. The Eagles team manager will need to dig deep to come up with a winning formula and the players led by now super sub club legend O.D. Ben promised to fight and cover every blade of grass with blood and sweat.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    You have an hard season Benlee4u, good luck in league, I have same like you 4 with 1 but 3 points more then 2nd
    Benlee4u likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

I just checked my Cup opponent, looks like I am really unlucky, this season it will end here (in CUP), I'm playing against level 15 who won 1st in league last season....
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    I just checked my Cup opponent, looks like I am really unlucky, this season it will end here (in CUP), I'm playing against level 15 who won 1st in league last season....
    Same by me in half an hour.

I will play in a 4-5-1V defensive counter formation, just thinking about hard tackling to break his bones. Maybe I will have a lucky draw at home and score a goal away (just kidding )

Yes sir, same here, very low chances :-s

Quote Originally Posted by Mar Wie View Post
    Same by me in half an hour.

I will play in a 4-5-1V defensive counter formation, just thinking about hard tackling to break his bones. Maybe I will have a lucky draw at home and score a goal away (just kidding )
    I doubt the V will give you much success, not that any would if we are honest, he's strong through the centre and also has flank attack.
    The 3N 2-2-2-1 may give you the best chance, your leaving a MC free but blocking his flank attacks your DMR/DML have more chance of getting balls to your AM's than DR/DL would have.
    Hard defending, down both flanks, hard tackling, long passing Own half with zonal and force counter on with up arrows on AMR/AML.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Well an early morning 1-3 victory isn't so bad....

Weird part is that the manager hasn't really been active.... same asymmetrical formation in
    every game....
    So most opponents had run a 4-4-2 classic and everyone got 80-20 possession over him....
    So I go ahead a throw together a 4-4-2 last night... set my lineup in case I oversleep...

Wake up this morning and he has CHANGED his formation!! WoW!! Still asymmetrical but now
    very heavy down the middle.... :gulp:

I was too tired and had too few minutes to make any changes.... so I rolled the dice...

I only had 54% possession... but still got the win off two nice goals by my #3 striker....

He has 5 goals in 5 matches including 4 in 3 league games... he may get more PT...
    Newark City

Season 1 - 4th Place.... but hey....

Wohooooo, we did it!

Unbelievable result in Cup round 3 Leg 1 at home. Hard defensive, hard tackling did the job for us. Now it's up to us to score a goal away or keep it 0-0 for penalty shoot out and hope for luck against this spanish team.

Quote Originally Posted by Accyrover View Post
    I doubt the V will give you much success, not that any would if we are honest, he's strong through the centre and also has flank attack.
    The 3N 2-2-2-1 may give you the best chance, your leaving a MC free but blocking his flank attacks your DMR/DML have more chance of getting balls to your AM's than DR/DL would have.
    Hard defending, down both flanks, hard tackling, long passing Own half with zonal and force counter on with up arrows on AMR/AML.
    Thanks for your great advice Accyrover, but it was to late, Kick off was at 1:39pm German Time, but I will keep it in mind for L2.
    Kyroshill likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mar Wie View Post
    Wohooooo, we did it!

Unbelievable result in Cup round 3 Leg 1 at home. Hard defensive, hard tackling did the job for us. Now it's up to us to score a goal away or keep it 0-0 for penalty shoot out and hope for luck against this spanish team.

Thanks for your great advice Accyrover, but it was to late, Kick off was at 1:39pm German Time, but I will keep it in mind for L2.
    Not much chance away. I was in the same position as you in the last round... 0-0 at home and lost 4-2 away. I did get the first goal but his quality showed in the end.

It would be an amazing achievement if you qualify... you'll have to go for the first goal and try knock him out on away goals, you cant always rely on pens

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Not much chance away. I was in the same position as you in the last round... 0-0 at home and lost 4-2 away. I did get the first goal but his quality showed in the end.

It would be an amazing achievement if you qualify... you'll have to go for the first goal and try knock him out on away goals, you cant always rely on pens
    I didn't even think to get the draw. I could only win. If you fight you can loose, if you don't fight you've lost! And hope dies at last.I will try accyrovers recommendation and will see what happens on tuesday. But sure I will need the same blonde angels as today.