Page 170 of 268 FirstFirst ... 70120160168169170171172180220 ... LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 2676
Like Tree456Likes

Thread: Season 37

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    lol... Doesn't mean anything if you have all these good players and they can't score against a team with a bunch of 4* players.
    Yep is sad but nothing to do
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Apprentice
    DOUBLE LOSS TODAY: 4:1 in CUP game. Perhaps expected defeat from +20skill points stronger opponent. Kinda sorry, since I had high expectations from my team, maybe draw, since early lead 1:0, hopes were drown just 10 min later, with 2 goals.
    No cards received, hard tackle strategy is more effective than medium or low

LEAGUE GAME: VS Beograd FC 3:1 loss due to I do not know what. Played well, like a guest, but flanks were not playing good, according to marks received afterwards. Ball possesion was ~44%, but free kick shooters did awful job. Hard training may improve skills, but without primary shooter, (off pitch 3 days due to injury) I cannot expect goals from ST or MC or GK.

Also penalty shot is expected in next 8 games, and GK will take it. Just for lulz, want GK to have 1 goal in league game.

I'm extremely pissed...
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by trygen View Post
    A draw against that guy is like a defeat, i just don't get it ....why the game engine trolls us so much?
    in the past seasons these trols happened at the begining of the season but now it looks like it's all the way.
    this season i also had excesive injures and i wasted over 50 med treatments
    Like I said around 5 weeks ago, Around in the middle of the second week into last season, I think the magnitude of strength between 2 teams in top eleven has been reduced by around 1/3 or 1/2 of the original values, giving the underdogs a slightly better chance to get a result against stronger teams.

NumCeza FC 0-0 July Fourth League Round 16
    NumCeza 81.4 3-4-3 DC-DC-DR - July Fourth 99.4 4-2-2-2 Hexagon

The game engine succesfully throws one at me, I could only draw away at #12 in the league, similar to yesterdays game in the league with the exception - the goal never came. 26-0-0 is bust again. All we can do now is have a go at beating our all-time league unbeaten run of 86 matches set in the early days of the game, Whatever I do in a season there is always something that stops us from doing a run at the perfect record of 26-0-0, weve even power trained and are nearly a point better on average than 2 days ago now. Just seems like theres nothing much to say, I will win the league because theres no 'throwing a season' option available to me to have another attempt at 26-0-0 and next season will be tougher because all my players in my squad 'lose a star' but it means more investment in power training again.

I'm not describing what happened in the game because it sucked... big time.

WHAT HAVE I GOT TO DO TO GO 26-0-0?

**** sake like.
    Sorry bro, this happens to me quite a lot
    My team MIDV !

Csaszar Alexandru aka păsăroi aka birdi

"Fall down seven times, stand up eight."

Rookie
    I'm playing against the second one. Wish me luck.

Season 37-top-eleven-football-manager-facebook.png

Quote Originally Posted by Csaszar Alexandru View Post
    Sorry bro, this happens to me quite a lot
    I normally would not be too bothered in all honestly because the league was over in terms of winning it, It's just chasing after 26-0-0 and seeing it go bust when the game throws one at you with not being able to score against a team that leaves 3 at the back and plays attacking, then its a big problem. It's a funny one, He could of played something like 5-1-3-1 and parked the bus and if it was a 0-0 draw then I could understand that because they would of played for the 0-0, but this is stupid, he played kamikaze style and got the 0-0 WTF???

The game engine succesfully throws one at me, I could only draw away at #12 in the league, similar to yesterdays game in the league with the exception - the goal never came. 26-0-0 is bust again. All we can do now is have a go at beating our all-time league unbeaten run of 86 matches set in the early days of the game, Whatever I do in a season there is always something that stops us from doing a run at the perfect record of 26-0-0, weve even power trained and are nearly a point better on average than 2 days ago now. Just seems like theres nothing much to say, I will win the league because theres no 'throwing a season' option available to me to have another attempt at 26-0-0 and next season will be tougher because all my players in my squad 'lose a star' but it means more investment in power training again.

**** sake like.
    Jeez... What on earth is up with the game engine... You deserve a 26-0-0. Now I can understand why people hate this game engine so much, absolutely ridiculous
    July Fourth likes this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

**** sake like.
    At least it gives me hope that RONPEST may get trolled again today opening up our chance at the Cup!

Dude... that sucks! I mean... it happens to us all, but.... that sucks!
    Newark City

Season 1 - 4th Place.... but hey....

The boys put up a fight today.... it wasn't easy.... but the 2-1 home win gives us a 3-2 aggregate...

So survive and advance as the old adage goes!
    Newark City

Season 1 - 4th Place.... but hey....