Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Leroy Zammie Jacobs
  • 3 Post By Qambu Yaasi
  • 1 Post By Qambu Yaasi

Thread: Top eleven lingual 101

Top eleven lingual 101

Hi all I'm kinda new... Level 2... And doing quite well I must say... Now I'm starting to learn the lingual but there's sum discussions that's just beyond my top eleven vocab... So I thought of starting this thread for all the newbies that has become addictive to top 11 to learn top eleven forum lingual...Like what does troll mean? And what does the (f) next to the amount mean next to certain players? Is it because the player has been sacked and that's why his price is so cheap aswell?

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk
    Kibica likes this.

If someone says their team got trolled it means they think it was an implausible result, it should never have happened, it was fixed, its not fair......
    F = free agent, the low bid price is just there to let the auction system work afaik

The f is for free agent. It could be a player that was sacked or a youth player that was never signed. The amount you pay is there original salary (with it going higher the more bids are placed). Troll results are when you lost or drew with a team of quality much less then yours or against a formation you usually can counter

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

Thanks gents....

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

Forum terms
    Troll - Unexplainable loss, improbable or dubious results that should not have happened.

Tanking - To forfeit the season by playing illegal formation and out of position players in order to lose and not get promoted while strengthening the team for the next season. This done usually when you just cant be bothered to challenge the higher quality teams in your league and you have collected a lot of young fast trainers that you can train to increase their quality by two-folds.

Fast Trainers - Young players who train fast (collect skill points). On average it should be 125 - Practice match, 95 - Cardio, 45, Stretching

Illegal Formation - Typically achieved when you do not play any two or more wide men in your formation. Results in an automatic 20% possession to the team during matches.

MV - Market Value

OOP - Out of position. When you play players out of position.

ND - Narrow Diamond

N - Narrow eg. 3N-4-1-2

W - Wide eg. 4-3W-1-2

In-game terms
    (F) - Free agents (out of contract, sacked). Starting bid will be equivalent to the player's salary.

Blue Arrow - Defensive order for a player in the formation screen. Player will drop down a position when team does not have the ball. Obtained by clicking on the player's jersey.

Red Arrow - Attacking order for a player in the formation screen. Player will move up a position when team has the ball. Obtained by clicking on the player's jersey.

I can't think of anything else.
    Last edited by Qambu Yaasi; 06-05-2014 at 08:34 AM.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Tanking - To forfeit the season by playing illegal formation and out of position players in order to lose and not get promoted while strengthening the team for the next season. This done usually when you just cant be bothered to challenge the higher quality teams in your league and you have collected a lot of young fast trainers that you can train to increase their quality by two-folds.

Does "tanking" advisable for level 2 player like me?

Quote Originally Posted by Acrylic Desk View Post

Does "tanking" advisable for level 2 player like me?
    I have never tanked and I usually fight until the last match of the season. But for what it is worth, I don't think there is any reason for a L1-3 to tank. You are almost always up against only 1 or 2 active players. There rest are abandoned teams. You can collect more trophies in L1-3 without tanking, unless of course you play with your friends. That is harder to win.

Another thing to consider is whether you want to invest in green packs, which would cost you tokens, to train your fast trainers, if you have any. You would need abt 300 greens and an abundance of reds to train fast trainer.
    Last edited by Qambu Yaasi; 06-05-2014 at 11:53 AM.
    Buffs Mad likes this.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Vstyle : 3-5v-2, 4-5v-1 πŸ˜ƒ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

Some tactics and orders for newbies <3
    ——–STβ€”β€”STβ€”β€”β€”
    β€”β€”β€”β€”AMCβ€”β€”β€”β€”
    MLβ€”β€”β€”MCβ€”β€”β€”MR
    β€”β€”β€”β€”DMCβ€”β€”β€”β€”
    DLβ€”β€”-–DC–———DR
    β€”β€”β€”β€”GK–———–—

DC (DOWN)
    DMC (DOWN)