Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Match result before 90st minute

^ Have hot women disappeared in the Netherlands overnight, Thijs?

Rookie
    Not at all, especially the red light destrict in Amsterdam. Its eh.. Im into Asians Not that many jumping around here you see.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    And.. back on topic...

I believe that while the results are NOT wholly predetermined, there is a point about 4 minutes from end that any changes you make have no effect. I think the changes you make during the game occur in windows of time and that is the last window.
    Maxtax likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by thijs88 View Post
    Not at all, especially the red light destrict in Amsterdam. Its eh.. Im into Asians Not that many jumping around here you see.
    That's not her/his photo...that's avatar in asian 3rd grade Games..mostly Japanese.but the manager you wanna marry is Vietnamese and most probably he is the boyfrieand of the the girl name "Huyen" as he uses as his ID

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    And.. back on topic...

I believe that while the results are NOT wholly predetermined, there is a point about 4 minutes from end that any changes you make have no effect. I think the changes you make during the game occur in windows of time and that is the last window.
    I will try again when having my leaguematch today (you can all do the same) and check at what precise minute mark the result is published in the League overview. Let us know in this topic to have a comparison!! My result was published 5 minutes before end of the match so lets see if someone can get the 84th minute mark
    If so, that would mean that indeed making changes in the last window mark, (I dont know from what minute until what minute of the match) are pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Dang View Post
    That's not her/his photo...that's avatar in asian 3rd grade Games..mostly Japanese.but the manager you wanna marry is Vietnamese and most probably he is the boyfrieand of the the girl name "Huyen" as he uses as his ID
    Ewww, his boyfriend, Ill take my words back. asian 3rd grade games, whats that mean exactly, anime/hentai?

I BELIEVE, match results are "simulated" during

1. Just before kick-off
    2. 20th min
    3. HT
    4. 70th min

So I think whatever you do after say, 75mins or 80 mins, will not change the outcome.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Rookie
    I think so too. I checked again today, and the result came up on the 89th minute.. bummer..
    fastest that I got was 85th minute as in the screenshot on top of this topic.
    Im wondering if there's no program code reader who can get hold of this game platform and see how the results are created. Im sooo curious about that.

Hello all. I would like to add something that happened to me. The other week I logged on to watch my game and it was at 61 minutes and I was 4-1 up. Great I thought. Then all of a sudden it was kick off 0 minutes. It only showed the result for a couple of seconds I didn't have time to see who got the goals. So I watched it and guess what the score was at 61 minutes. U got it. I was 4-1 up at 61 minutes. To me this assures me that the end result is already determined before kick off. I only wish that I had time to check the goal scorers before the game corrected itself. What other explanation could there be.

Seeing more and more evidence that results are pre-determined. I notice a lag in timings during games at between 20-25 mins and 70-75 mins. I reckon the game is making calculations at those points. That's why I think making subs around 70th minute can return to haunt you as the opposition often scores straight away.

FC Loella. Server 121. Level 26
    14 League Titles
    3 Champions Leagues
    1 Cup
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 122
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12