Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Lies Lies and Lies...

What I don't get is why you keep playing if you have nothing positive to say about the game or the experience?

The game is full of holes, we all know that - its very limited at the moment and isn't worth spending real money on until its sorted.

With that said, continually moaning about every aspect of it, if it annoys you so much (it doesn't annoy me as I don't let myself get overly invested in it), is a bit OTT. If it annoys you so much, then tank seasons until it gets better, or just quit. No one is forcing anyone to play.

Ultimately the only people getting shot in the foot with this is Nordeus. It almost has a free reign on free football manager games played on social media (notably Facebook). They are not taking advantage of it and are opening themselves up to another developer coming in and taking its players away with a better app. Eventually they will need to improve, or the game and Nordeus will die.

No point in the average fan/player getting annoyed to the degree you seem to be. Just see the game as what it is - a time waster, but nothing more at present.
    John Naish and Jubran Afridi like this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by kynan View Post
    What I don't get is why you keep playing if you have nothing positive to say about the game or the experience?

The game is full of holes, we all know that - its very limited at the moment and isn't worth spending real money on until its sorted.

With that said, continually moaning about every aspect of it, if it annoys you so much (it doesn't annoy me as I don't let myself get overly invested in it), is a bit OTT. If it annoys you so much, then tank seasons until it gets better, or just quit. No one is forcing anyone to play.

Ultimately the only people getting shot in the foot with this is Nordeus. It almost has a free reign on free football manager games played on social media (notably Facebook). They are not taking advantage of it and are opening themselves up to another developer coming in and taking its players away with a better app. Eventually they will need to improve, or the game and Nordeus will die.

No point in the average fan/player getting annoyed to the degree you seem to be. Just see the game as what it is - a time waster, but nothing more at present.
    It is so true..Im playing now also about 10 seasons and I am so bored with moaning too coz it no hope...so just let it goes..think it is the game to kill your time...U want then u invest..if not then just let it rolls as it is...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kynan View Post

I have never said that the game is bad, or I don't like playing it...Its the best game available I have said it multiple times...The problem is with the FAKE promises and no replies form NORDEUS side regarding our questions......
    Spyros likes this.

The Devs are rats, not humans. They only come out at night when u sleep, to see if Uve left some cheese laying around somewhere...
    Think of them as rats and not humans, things will become logic again...
    I'm so p***ed I don't come to forum much anymore
    FIX THE TRANSFER MARKET AND COME OUT OF UR HIDING!!!!
    league: won 4, 2nd 3 times
    CL: won 4, finalist 2
    Cup won 3, finalist 1
    Season 9 now, boycotted season 6 bc of the transfer market..
    No buying or farming of tokens or packs, no tanking ever

Their goal is to make as much money as they can... I got so pissed when I realised that the tokens you bid are gone forever, regardless if you win the player or not. I mean come on guys auctions don't work like that... I like this game a lot and I have already spent about 20$ or more for tokens and to get my 3-4 injured days players back on the field. Also I made the mistake to upgrade my stadium for 600 additional seats(this will take 12days) and I built up an academy to get young players on my team (27days to get 2 players out). Well I went a bit crazy there and lost my point witch is that the game needs some tweaks that token are not required to the extent they are now, if that happens I will buy more tokens since they will seem to worth it! Just saying...

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Thread closed, please use The Vent Thread

Due to the large influx of rant threads and it getting in the way of regular discussion, we are going to direct all non-constructive criticism in this thread.

http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...hread-3-a.html
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12