Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Lies Lies and Lies...

Banned

Lies Lies and Lies...

It has been said that ASK THE DEVELOPERS answers will be released next week...Since then several weeks has gone by still no ASK THE DEVELOPERS...

Last time it had been said that MDKII has left so we are facing problems running the forum and that's why we are not able to answer the questions of forum members...It has been several months since MDKII has left the forum but still no one has been appointed as his successor...

So I am just asking a simple question which any of the current ADMIN can answer : When will be the ASK THE DEVELOPERS
    conducted and when we will get any info regarding the TRANSFER MARKET...

After promising so many things for the WORLD CUP on your TWITTER page you guys come up with JERSEYS and EMBLEMS of the teams...LoL...

Each and every updates that are made in this game are aimed to make us spend our money...No updates regarding improving the game...

It has been 6 months but still nothing clear about the TRANSFER MARKET...

And I know after reading my this post some guys will come and start defending NORDEUS and will criticize me...Even when each and every things that I have written is 100% correct...

This is not a videogame, it's a monetizing app for Facebook. And they all work in the same way.

A monetizing application is a revenue system and you'll get more frustration than joy if you don't support them.

Everyone knows all these enterprises are shady just like Facebook itself, so why bothering so much.

Besides, you are on their territory.

Shouldn't be too much longer. The next question will be will they answer our questions properly or will they fob us off like they normally do?

Apprentice
    they update the game only with shirts and emblems,they don't care about the transfer market.this is nordeus

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    It has been said that ASK THE DEVELOPERS answers will be released next week...Since then several weeks has gone by still no ASK THE DEVELOPERS...

Last time it had been said that MDKII has left so we are facing problems running the forum and that's why we are not able to answer the questions of forum members...It has been several months since MDKII has left the forum but still no one has been appointed as his successor...

So I am just asking a simple question which any of the current ADMIN can answer : When will be the ASK THE DEVELOPERS
    conducted and when we will get any info regarding the TRANSFER MARKET...

After promising so many things for the WORLD CUP on your TWITTER page you guys come up with JERSEYS and EMBLEMS of the teams...LoL...

Each and every updates that are made in this game are aimed to make us spend our money...No updates regarding improving the game...

It has been 6 months but still nothing clear about the TRANSFER MARKET...

And I know after reading my this post some guys will come and start defending NORDEUS and will criticize me...Even when each and every things that I have written is 100% correct...

Hey bro whats up?

Dont get top eleven that serious, you know they dont worth it.
    Jerseys and emblems are cool, dont get me wrong, I dont know what they have promised, since I dont bother myself to check their announcements. But sometimes a little is way better than nothing at all
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

League Winner x 8 Champions League Winner x 4 Cup Winner x 2

Counter formations, team's orders explained & more - check my Top Eleven Blog Guide

TBH I liked the background display change and I might consider myself play again next season <<< irony detected
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

League Winner x 8 Champions League Winner x 4 Cup Winner x 2

Counter formations, team's orders explained & more - check my Top Eleven Blog Guide

Where is the World Cup simulator that you promised???

2.6K posts!

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Celtic View Post
    This is not a videogame, it's a monetizing app for Facebook. And they all work in the same way.

A monetizing application is a revenue system and you'll get more frustration than joy if you don't support them.

Everyone knows all these enterprises are shady just like Facebook itself, so why bothering so much.

Besides, you are on their territory.
    I have no problem it they make money...They should just answer to our questions...They do not want to BRING BACK THE OLD TRANSFER MARKET fine but at least they can tell us this...

They do not want to conduct the ASK THE DEVELOPER fine but NORDEUS should come out and say WE WILL NOT CONDUCT THE ASK THE DEVELOPER...

The problem is how they fool around making false promises...
    John Naish and Buffs Mad like this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogdalinho View Post
    they update the game only with shirts and emblems,they don't care about the transfer market.this is nordeus
    They only care about the money, which they will get by selling the World Cup Jerseys and Emblems...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB79 View Post
    Shouldn't be too much longer. The next question will be will they answer our questions properly or will they fob us off like they normally do?
    LOL...I can bet on this...The answers would be such that even a NOOB can give these answers...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast