Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Confused about special abilities...

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gintaras Račas View Post
    My guess also was that he's a nordgen but seems he's not... Attachment 24362
    Maybe he was originally a Nordgen.
    FC Bristbury
    Season 5, Level 5
    League Winners Levels: 1, 2, 3 & 4
    Champions League Winners Levels 2 & 3
    Double X 2 (League and Champions League), Levels: 2 & 3

Murray to win Wimbledon!

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Renn View Post
    Its wrong, if u have a dl or dr they can learn playmaker special ability, if u have a dc he can't
    Erm, its not logical "haha" you said a DC could be....but its not thats a DML which is why I asked if it was a secondary role. I don't have any suitable player to test if starting a second role can release other SAs (Although I doubt it anyway. So......

......I'll join RJSlows gang and say "They're Special"

Quote Originally Posted by Gintaras Račas View Post
    My guess also was that he's a nordgen but seems he's not... Attachment 24362
    Must be an awesome player haha defensive wall but 3 goles in 4 matches as well, a really multi talent
    Gintaras Račas likes this.

Probably... We just have to wait till server maintenance and after that we can try to find some nordgens with off set SA.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    Erm, its not logical "haha" you said a DC could be....but its not thats a DML which is why I asked if it was a secondary role. I don't have any suitable player to test if starting a second role can release other SAs (Although I doubt it anyway. So......

......I'll join RJSlows gang and say "They're Special"
    Yes i asumed that, u need usually learn a second role and then probably can choose the ability why isnt that logical if a dl first becomes dml means midfield and then playmaker it would make sense but waste of time...

It is logical, you just didn't say that it was a DL/DML....you said it was a DL - I already knew that a DML could. You need to remember the thread is about SAs you don't expect not ones you do. But it doesn't matter.

Anyway I tested to see if starting a DMC on a DC meant Playmaker becomes available and as expected it doesn't (and its probably only me that wondered, cos you all knew ) so.....back to RJSlow's theory and wait for NorGens

Dreamer
    I've seen a pure ST with the "Shadow Striker" ability in the transfer market. I wanted to buy him, but I didn't have the cash at the time :'(
    Manager of Foresters FC and Guide FC. Both teams on server '161'.

Wondering if I took the time to type out that fancy formation? Nah, check out my python script!

Quote Originally Posted by Cody Allan Taylor View Post
    I've seen a pure ST with the "Shadow Striker" ability in the transfer market. I wanted to buy him, but I didn't have the cash at the time :'(
    I think shadow striker should be for amc aml amr or even dmc. these are the guys if u read the game comments that someone hits one from 30 meter ha, i think waste on a striker as they in the area for score....

Sometimes players created by the system can have wrong special abilitys, i already had a ST with aerial defense, he was awfull as a ST, i turned it as DC and was even worst.
    Buffs Mad and Cat Harrison like this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Renn View Post
    I think shadow striker should be for amc aml amr or even dmc. these are the guys if u read the game comments that someone hits one from 30 meter ha, i think waste on a striker as they in the area for score....
    According to the [hardly accurate] wiki, AML/AMC/AMR may be trained for Shadow Striker. Had I bought said striker I would have trained his defense fairly high and played him in AMC.
    Manager of Foresters FC and Guide FC. Both teams on server '161'.

Wondering if I took the time to type out that fancy formation? Nah, check out my python script!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast