Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Worst Injury

Worst Injury

We all know the game engine allows for far too frequent injuries. Many of us can get bogged down with 4 or more injuries to deal with at once. Of course, it seems like our star players get hit more often than not. We can be so desperate that we either buy tokens for Red Packs or buy a player or two in haste to try and fill the void(s).

All that aside; what's the worst injury a player from your team has ever suffered?

I'm sure some of you have some stories to tell.
    Last edited by Liquid; 06-24-2014 at 06:01 AM.
    FC Paragon 04
    Season 14, level 14

League: 3 titles
    Champion's League: 1 title
    Cup: 1 title

Broken Leg: 10 days.

Unfortunately my worst took place about 2 seasons ago and there is no screen shot to prove my claim. But my worst to date was Rick Grimes with a broken leg. He was out for 10 days. I had too many other injuries that season so I let him ride out the full duration. In addition, once he was healed, I let him recover stamina on his own (no Green Packs). That kept him out another 2 days. In his first game back he pulled a hamstring for a 4 day recovery. That's 16 days total for 2 injuries. He missed more than half the season.
    FC Paragon 04
    Season 14, level 14

Banned
    17 days, BROKEN FOOT...
    Buffs Mad likes this.

just got 16 days Broken Leg :-(

Had a long Broken leg too - can't remember if it was 14 or 16 days or..... One of my teams gets more Broken Feet than seems normal.

My worse was 19 days Broken foot. fixed in few days with red packs tho..

In the begining of this season i had 7 injuries in 10 days.. After that i upgraded the grass on my stadium and the injuries droped down to.. 3 in 14 days.

Many people tend to play with a team that doesn't have good conditions/morale, they should try to keep thoes to atleast 90% or higer for any game.
    Also playing a player out of his regular position increases the chance of getting injuries.

My team:http://www.topeleven.com/manager/p/B...AwNTYwNzM1MTQw
    Road to the Treble & How to win the Cup: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...xt-season.html
    Top 10 Formations & Tactics Guide:http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ics-guide.html
    Those guides are based on my personal experience and other managers suggestion/feedback

Quote Originally Posted by BeckStar View Post
    My worse was 19 days Broken foot. fixed in few days with red packs tho..

In the begining of this season i had 7 injuries in 10 days.. After that i upgraded the grass on my stadium and the injuries droped down to.. 3 in 14 days.

Many people tend to play with a team that doesn't have good conditions/morale, they should try to keep thoes to atleast 90% or higer for any game.
    Also playing a player out of his regular position increases the chance of getting injuries.
    True, it can help but sometimes injuries happen - its not the managers fault and its not Nordeus singling them out. Whatever you do, sometimes the game smiles on you and sometimes it pees all over your party.

I have 2 teams same level same facilities and I take the same approach with them. One had 17 injuries up to a week ago (then the injuries stopped) the other has had 6 all season spread out.

PS. The 'injuries' team has had to buy 7 players this season to provide cover and put a team out; the other team has bought 1 player since it came into existance - and that was yesterday just to bring in a new striker to try to get to Cup final.

EDIT: back on topic: My worst was 16 days.
    Last edited by Buffs Mad; 06-24-2014 at 11:53 AM.

Yay...just got a broken leg...out for 18 days.
    FC Paragon 04
    Season 14, level 14

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    21 days, broken leg, I believe is the worst.
    khris likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My forward mark viggen had a broken leg which was 20 days in season 3/4.. Now it's my dm Brice Rossi who's had acl 4 days, calf strain 4 days, something else 3 days......11 days out since I bought him for 10m at the start of the season

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast