Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Next season: how to invest my hardly-earned tokens

Quote Originally Posted by John Naish View Post
    First day of the season is Sunday, isn't it?
    Yes, my mistake

Nice start i think... I bought 1 6 stars (pratically 7) FW from the scout, then bought a good 5 stars (almost 6) AML/AMC and a young 4 stars FW to grow in the season.

Spent 50 tokens for the scout and 20 for the 3 other players, have other 28 tokens to buy at least one good DC to complete the rooster...

First cup match, won 6-0

Quote Originally Posted by deldeldel View Post
    Nice start i think... I bought 1 6 stars (pratically 7) FW from the scout, then bought a good 5 stars (almost 6) AML/AMC and a young 4 stars FW to grow in the season.

Spent 50 tokens for the scout and 20 for the 3 other players, have other 28 tokens to buy at least one good DC to complete the rooster...

First cup match, won 6-0
    20 token for 3 is still worth especially there r so many bidding wars at the beginning of new season. i don have much token like u and i dun have much time dl and doing survey or wat, token damn limited, so my tactic is to buy at the last day of old season and i got 4 max quality players on that day with just 4 token used and 4mil cost.

and i just won a lvl 5 guy (i m lvl4) for a total score of 7-3 (4-2 away) (3-1 home) in the first cup round with the players i bought last day, the striker even score 4 goals in both games.

really wish i could have 100token like u so new season no need to step aside lol. now bidder flooded in last sec, bid war of 15-30 rounds for top quality players r normal, even happen for 4 stars player. i have to wait till mid season to buy new 5 stars

deldeldel, gl to u in the new season cheers!

Thanks! Also finished buying other two 5 stars defenders, one DC and one DC/DR, now got everything to play different schemes , from 442 Diamond to 352.
    Got 20 tokens left, think will keep them for next season...

Quote Originally Posted by deldeldel View Post
    Thanks! Also finished buying other two 5 stars defenders, one DC and one DC/DR, now got everything to play different schemes , from 442 Diamond to 352.
    Got 20 tokens left, think will keep them for next season...
    yea del, u got planning, that's good, ur plan make sense gl !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12