Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Next season: how to invest my hardly-earned tokens

Next season: how to invest my hardly-earned tokens

Hi all!

I have already won my league (lv. 12) and I have a good all-around team (all players will be all 5 star even in the next season) so I have a good team to start.

Now, I have 100 tokens to invest (i submitted every promotion available , lol) so I was thinking to invest them in 2 50 tokens players.

Goalkeeper has insane statistics, so I am covered.
    I won my league with 442 Diamond Style, so will keep that also for the next season...
    My idea was to buy a 6 star FW and a 6 star Amc, so to have the Best attack possibile, but ... Wanna hear some suggestion first!
    Thanks in advance for the replies!

Scouts are not a guarantee.. u know that? LOL
    well for me are good near the 90%... but with your team can be interesting buy 1 scout and greens to train the young players that have 18 to 22 years... or 1 or 2 of these...
    too if you have a interesting academy player, is an option, coz is fast trainer and usually (in my case) are very effective and loyal, do a good job.

Yeah, good suggestion... I won this League thanks to a Scout Player (FW) so I think I'll take the risk with another Scouted FW...
    I am not sure If I want to bet on a young player , I have seen auctions go on forever and I don't want to lose tokens against tokens buyers...

Maybe will buy a FW, play 4/5 matches and see how It goes, maybe my defenders are not good for the next season (even If stats say otherwise) and I'll need a good defender...

Edit: forgetting, i play 442 Diamond Style but Always defensive, counter-attack and long pass , fond It very effettive, that's why I need 2 strong FW for my team
    Last edited by deldeldel; 06-27-2014 at 03:47 PM.

If you only have 100 tokens then I would advise trying to bring in 5 or 6 players off the market who are high 5 star (possibly only being one or two training cones off being 6 star) rather than risking it on 2 scouts. Scouts can be dud players and if you have a low amount of tokens then risking it isn't worth it in my opinion.

Personally I'd be reluctant to use all my tokens on two players. If you have a few thousand tokens then its worth doing, but not if you are on 100 or so.

Quote Originally Posted by kynan View Post
    If you only have 100 tokens then I would advise trying to bring in 5 or 6 players off the market who are high 5 star (possibly only being one or two training cones off being 6 star) rather than risking it on 2 scouts. Scouts can be dud players and if you have a low amount of tokens then risking it isn't worth it in my opinion.

Personally I'd be reluctant to use all my tokens on two players. If you have a few thousand tokens then its worth doing, but not if you are on 100 or so.
    You have a Point man... Last season bought one scout and 5 players durino the season... Some with 4/5 tokens, but I also wasted too much tokens losing bids against tokens buyers... I have seen auctions end at the 75th bid at the beginning of the season, that's way too crazy...

There is always the option of trying to get players off the negotiations list for few tokens.

The trick is to look at what level you are next season (I assume you will be level 13) then go through each player on the negotiations list to see which players are on it from level 15,16 or 17 clubs. Managers at those levels won't value the players that are only 1 training cone away from being a 6 star player for you, as to them they will only be 4,3 or 2 star players to them.

I've found by putting in bids for players on the negotiation list to managers that are a few levels above me often gets me the player without using many tokens. I often just bid the minimum amount - and more often than not as that player is irrelevant to the manager they let him go. It doesn't always work, but I'd say I have a good 75% success rate on this. It's an easy way to pick up almost scout players for less than 10 tokens without getting into a bidding war.

Nice suggestion... But... How can I see what club is selling the player on transfermark list? Pretty sure I can't do that on Android, imagine i have to do that with my PC, right?

Yeah, negotiations are just on Laptop/PC at the moment as far as I am aware. Its not available on my Iphone, yet its on my Desktop.

Ok ! will take a look in the weekend (Lucky that first day of season is saturday, so I am plenty of time lol)

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by deldeldel View Post
    Ok ! will take a look in the weekend (Lucky that first day of season is saturday, so I am plenty of time lol)
    First day of the season is Sunday, isn't it?
    deldeldel likes this.
    FC Bristbury
    Season 5, Level 5
    League Winners Levels: 1, 2, 3 & 4
    Champions League Winners Levels 2 & 3
    Double X 2 (League and Champions League), Levels: 2 & 3

Murray to win Wimbledon!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast