Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Supersonic ad offers ripped off again!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Maz Ali Asghar View Post
    I am a new user i didnt knew about it, so is their no way right now to get them ?
    send another ticket to their customer support ,email them,keep on at them,otherwise no. keep all correspondence, they will screw up soon and trading standards will investigate when my file of complaints is completed

In my case I used couple of times supersonic ads to get free tokens.I used offer with high amount of tokens rewards 300, 500 and 800 and i get them without any problems.I had just one problem with fiver offer. So just bad luck for you guys,but if you can fight with them,do this and wish you luck

vad
    Apprentice
    There's no point to waste time on sending complaints to them; here's a better way:

http://www.bbb.org/sanjose/business-...-ca-1000006558
    Rating : D-
    13 complaints closed with BBB in last 3 years | 6 closed in last 12 months
    Complaint Type Total Closed Complaints
    Advertising / Sales Issues 2
    Billing / Collection Issues 2
    Delivery Issues 2
    Problems with Product / Service 7
    Guarantee / Warranty Issues 0
    Total Closed Complaints 13

Go and file the complaint - they do respond and do credit what they owe, you can read specific complaints from others, very similar. If enough complaints accumulate, BBB will forward to AG with real prospect of lawsuit.

In fact, once when I had similar experience with trialplay, it was enough to simply mention the plan involving BBB and also state AG, and they credited the reward at once.
    Last edited by vad; 07-09-2014 at 03:52 PM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Ha ha I posted a message just today advising not to go through supersonicads all I can state after reading this is sure download free apps although today ( maybe due to complaining I haven't received tokens from free app ) but install and run and hope for best BUT DO NOT PART WITH CASH AND HOPE TO RECIEVE TOKENS ..... I have a email from Tasty Bingo stating the date deposit and that it matches the same time farm I went through supersonic , I forwarded to supersonic and they gone all quiet 😡

Ok so this is how supersonicads work

Supersonic ad offers ripped off again!!!!-image.jpg

So ad instructed I deposit and spend £15 no tokens but when submitting a missing tokens ticket I get asked to show I fullfuled correct procedure , I email tasty bingo an they send me this reply

So I forward this as well as a transaction and in game statement

Supersonicads reply

Use them for free tokens but don't spend money .... And this 1 of three for myself

And I wouldn't be out of pocket if Nordeus didn't dupe me into going through these conmen .... This game becomes no joking manner when you start wasting/losing money

It's nothing short of robbery

Got to say, I used Supersonic for the sign up to betting sites offer (Did it for a Betfair account, a Ladbrokes account and a William Hill account).

The Betfair and William Hill ones credited my Tokens within an hour or so of completion. It took nearly 3 weeks to get credited for the Ladbrokes one and I did have to contact support - but they did eventually give me the Tokens, even though I had no screenshots as they said there was enough proof.

While it took time for the Ladbrokes one to come though, it did eventually - and on all three offers I have been paid out. (As a bonus I also won £40 overall too on the three accounts)

Seems like you have had some very bad luck with them.

Had the same problem time & time again so this time i decieded to screenshot the whole process including the offer description, after several weeks of going back & forth with emails i decieded to report them to the advertising standards authority. I passed on all emails & screenshots & a few weeks on i have just recieved the 800+ tokens i should have had in the first place so i'd strongly recommend making a formal complaint against them, if enough people do it they'll stop ripping us off

Quote Originally Posted by vad View Post
    There's no point to waste time on sending complaints to them; here's a better way:

Supersonic Ads Business Review in Sunnyvale, CA - Serving the Silicon Valley BBB
    Rating : D-
    13 complaints closed with BBB in last 3 years | 6 closed in last 12 months
    Complaint Type Total Closed Complaints
    Advertising / Sales Issues 2
    Billing / Collection Issues 2
    Delivery Issues 2
    Problems with Product / Service 7
    Guarantee / Warranty Issues 0
    Total Closed Complaints 13

Go and file the complaint - they do respond and do credit what they owe, you can read specific complaints from others, very similar. If enough complaints accumulate, BBB will forward to AG with real prospect of lawsuit.

In fact, once when I had similar experience with trialplay, it was enough to simply mention the plan involving BBB and also state AG, and they credited the reward at once.
    I did this and filled in the form and still not heard anything from them.

Update: Now my ticket has been closed and refused with no explanation. Thieving B@stards

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast