Page 18 of 42 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
Like Tree980Likes

Thread: Season 55 - July 2014

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    It's awesome that Home games are during most people's awake time now. It's a pity I'm not awake when most people are... (Shift workers get hosed again) I am trying to reset to a more daytime oriented sleep pattern but this week I havent managed it.

Yeah, I slept through some matches again...

I set the Team up properly for the first League match, and all went well, Pee Wee Wallace scored from Zorc off (most likely a corner) in the first minute!
    11 minutes into the second half, Bobo provided Dunne with the pass to make it 2, another Pee Wee/Zorc combo happened... then their ST's combined for a goal... and my DL Fowlie decided to run up and score in the last minute.

Season 55 - July 2014-vs-esse.jpg

But the Team was supposed to get rotated for the next match.... they didn't. Lost 2 to 1, most likely for sure won't make it out of Champs League Group.

But then they were rotated for the second League game today (since I was awake by then) and won that:

Season 55 - July 2014-home-v-hachy.jpg

I've done a bunch of PT on the younger players these last few days, and they are gaining Q but seem to perform less well even after restored to full condition with greens. Happy I won though, and since Storm FC lost today, there is no one without a loss in the League.

I don't usually mention my other Teams, but this match was a pretty special one for me. Domino FC bought the freebie youth from my main team... and my opponent bought Miguel Duhamel! But he played him as D, in 4 4 2.. hahaha he's never ever played that! still got a 7 though. I'm always happy when I win v 4 4 2.

Season 55 - July 2014-domi-v-17.jpg
    khris, Buffs Mad, Dman2pt and 3 others like this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Well, new Nordgen of age 18 ST 92Q, he have a good name but I'm thinking to change this to Patrick Kluivert
    Cost me 2 tokens.
    Miroslav Klose, will be retired after... lots of seasons, since the 10th season when we won the 3rd CL and he was the MotM scoring 2 goals...

Klose played and won 6 Finals of the Champions League, scoring 6 goals in these finals.
    I think is a great life for a player that was bought as a scout at the end of the 10th season, with 23 years and that end the career with 32.

Season 55 - July 2014-dia-12-por-2-tokens-st.jpg

The future of FCBayern München have a little more of sense now... I was full of old glories. Too Cafú age 33 will be sold in... some minutes... :'D

well... I said will change name but only have a token lol
    will wait a little.. maybe I see a MC
    Last edited by khris; 07-10-2014 at 06:55 AM.

Here the better team of my server, our July Fourth, in a league of level 20, in what:

115: 5*
    120: 6*
    125: 7*
    130 8*

This guy have a team of 133,3 of Quality LOL

and 9 players in the usual 11 with 135Quality.

and is another Bayern, thats why he don't added me as a friend? LOL

ohh, no I see he have 4 Champions Leagues.. and only 1 page of trophies and 7 trophies more,
    I'm the best, and he know it, I'm coming to the Top :3

Season 55 - July 2014-top-server-best-tea.jpg

Season 55 - July 2014-fcb-top-server1.jpg

Season 55 - July 2014-fcb-top-server-2.jpg

League: Buffs FC go behind early but come back fighting with a high five to secure the win, 5-1, and maintain a 4 pt lead at the top.

• Denis Law scores the Buffs 50th goal of the league campaign;
    • New-boy James McFadden scores one and assists another, from the left wing;
    • Fletcher maintains his fine run of yellows;
    • New DMC Billy McNeill proves Buffs DMCs are the most boring on the planet (just like Mackay) with another 7 rating; and
    • Buffs Mad presses the bulleted list button.

Dreamer
    Rugby's Better have posted a couple of league wins since last report, and remain unbeaten in the CL. Our old policy of playing the 2nds in the league and focusing on the Cups has run up against a brick wall this season, as there's 4 other 5* ave quality teams in the league, as well as a couple of 4* averagers with very good 1st XIs. RB sit in 6th, and are going to try and keep competing as best they can (being out of the Cup means the 1st XI can play in the league more often), but from here even CL qualification looks tough.

Saransh Vatsa and Alex Bilodeau both scored hat-tricks, as part of a stunning 13-0 victory over Rosyid FC, marking the new club record for biggest winning margin, and celebrate the club's 50th win in their history in style.

We're now on top of the league still, with 30 points and 61 goals scored, and still no goal conceded. Saransh Vatsa got a 9 rating, as well as Mouslih and Bilodeau.

Earlier today in the Cup, we suffered a 3-0 defeat to United Army FC, that puts our quest to treble for this season into trouble.

*Saransh Vatsa is the name that has a major impact on your striker, originally known as Frank Yeo.
    Last edited by pnr8555; 07-10-2014 at 11:22 AM.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

V***** milano FC collected their first win of the season with a 4-0 win over FC Bambue Jr.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

CUP 1/8 1ST LEG

Season 55 - July 2014-bayern-galatasaray-octavos-copa.jpg

FCBayern München, the only club that have players with QG,
    Quality Guarantee.

Bayespresso, what else?

ps: at the end was good that nobody wants Cafú in the market this morning, he scored.
    Oh, and I played without bonus, so don't loose 5 millions lol
    won 5 more entrances :P

Cup: fc tiki taka has made a big step to the quarter finals.
    We played away 4-5-1V against a Level 13 team called Fc alcol with 4-3n-1-2.
    We won 2:3 and we are very happy.

League: fc tiki taka played away against Dynamo Minsk. We 4-5-1V against 4-2n-1-3.
    We won 0:5. And we are sitting at first position with 5 points ahead.
    Ribery scored all 5 goals, amazing. Schweinsteiger gives 3 assists.

Go tiki taka
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 07-10-2014 at 02:07 PM.
    fc tiki taka

Level 13/Season 13

League : 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12

Cl : 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 12

Cup : 4, 9, 10, 11, 12

Treble : 9, 10, 12

My Team:

Cup: Buffs FC win 3-1 away from home in the first leg of their Cup tie with Reilly's Rebels in a Scottish derby.

McStay put Buffs ahead from a McLeish corner but RR pulled level before the break. Henderson nodded home a McStay FK shortly after the restart and McStay almost burst a lung 5 mins later on a fine solo run from deep before hammering a blistering strike home.

Willie Henderson just might have earned himself a reprieve with a decent performance on the right and his goal was Buffs 100th in all competitions this season.

Buffs were set up in a 4-5-1V against the opposition ND.
    Last edited by Buffs Mad; 07-10-2014 at 08:47 PM. Reason: added '100th goal' stat

Page 18 of 42 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast