Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Somebody needs to explain this for me please!!

Rookie
    as you can see I started with 4-5-1 V formation then after conceding the first goal changed to 4-3-2-1 then after the second I pushed in another striker, substituted for AML. that's all!

Rookie
    ah and red arrows on DMC , AML and AMR.

Apprentice
    you been cheated by the referee....nothing to say about this game that suppose to be win by you...at home also...hopefully potemy or july or dv8r or acc can give you the answer...

how about the first match??i believe this is a cup game..

Reality, some of you guys need a reality check.
    Comparing recent events in cups around Europe is like chalk and cheese.
    These results came from managerial tactics bags of experience (nous), player endeavour, belief, and coaching for a specific style of play on that day, a slice of luck also probably paid some part also.

None of these results were decided by a referee who waves a magic wand and suddenly a poor team becomes world beaters.

If a manager of a lower level team is present and his tactical nous wins the game then fair enough.
    Being knocked out of a cup with a huge quality difference and the opposition left to fen for itself, should not happen.

Nordeus think that by applying these measures it will keep low level managers in the game, well it may and it may also lead them to think!! ...... Wow! ..... just think what I could do if I had a few more quality players, they get more competition $, in some cases ten times more than for the equivalent league games, all they are short of is .... Yes! 'TOKENS' de dede!
    Last edited by Accyrover; 02-11-2013 at 06:56 PM.
    Playsmartpeople likes this.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Rookie
    lol, that never happened to me (to beat a team with difference like 20 in quality) when I was at his quality (and I believe it never happened to you) despite the investment in my team.
    anyway it's a game but a little bit disappointing.

Freak result, never seen something like that before... Opponent was probably playing defensive counter and got very lucky.

It was just a case of the *new* game engine giving you grief, something you'll encounter many times in your journey of Top11.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

You have completely right Tarek ... it's just a ****y game ! you played a perfect tactic imo and loosing with 0-2 it's the prove of a broken engine! the game was created just for money and nothing more !

the pigs could do even a better simulator anyway ....

Quote Originally Posted by Accyrover View Post
    Reality, some of you guys need a reality check.
    Comparing recent events in cups around Europe is like chalk and cheese.
    These results came from managerial tactics bags of experience (nous), player endeavour, belief, and coaching for a specific style of play on that day, a slice of luck also probably paid some part also.

None of these results were decided by a referee who waves a magic wand and suddenly a poor team becomes world beaters.

If a manager of a lower level team is present and his tactical nous wins the game then fair enough.
    Being knocked out of a cup with a huge quality difference and the opposition left to fen for itself, should not happen.

Nordeus think that by applying these measures it will keep low level managers in the game, well it may and it may also lead them to think!! ...... Wow! ..... just think what I could do if I had a few more quality players, they get more competition $, in some cases ten times more than for the equivalent league games, all they are short of is .... Yes! 'TOKENS' de dede!
    what are you suggesting accy the game engine works different for the Cup matches ? i guess it's the same **** for all but being eliminated from the first round and losing a lot of cash hurts so everybody started to scream !

loosing today private me for at least 7mil .... so f# them ! i started to hate this game even if his idea is a nice one !
    Last edited by Jourjaque; 02-11-2013 at 10:59 PM.

HSV has beaten Borussia Dortmund (Previous League and Cup Winner) 4:1.

That's life!

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Freak result, never seen something like that before... Opponent was probably playing defensive counter and got very lucky.

It was just a case of the *new* game engine giving you grief, something you'll encounter many times in your journey of Top11.
    It has nothing to do with the alleged 'new engine' these results have been around as long as the game has.
    IMO nothing has changed much in the last three seasons at least, take alook at the goals scored last season, on a par with most seasons that I have been around for.
    Someone voices an opinion and all of a sudden it was written in the bible.
    Yes! I also have thought at times that the darkside has become darker still, only to find a few days later that the sun still shines.
    Can you imagine the complxity of the codes that would need to be entered into every game to apply some of the theories that have been suggested.
    I ran it by a friend in Leeds, he has a programming company (software and games used to work for Sony in Liverpool) his words impossible, without computers the size that NASA use.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast