Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: [My career in the Top Eleven] .. from start to stop

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!
    I have never seen anyone that has won the cup 9 times in a row..... And treble winner 6 times WOW I didn't know you until now,but still I am sorry to see such an experienced manager leave this game...
    P.S Replace that formation,why put an illegal one just because you aren't playing
    Dany Belo likes this.

I will try to beat you with 4-1-2-1-2 Narrow Diamond Formation

Quote Originally Posted by BeckStar View Post
    :O You've got 12 cups ? if im right u were lv 13 with 6trebles.
    Yes I do :P That's my stats. I do not have the luck (here you need luck if you don't have a scout team) in the CL as Dany did. My team lost in the CL final twice.

I've created another TE account using my real fb. I am not playing that account but farming it until I have 5000 tokens, I will make 10 trebles in a row :P

Quote Originally Posted by Christian Christiansen View Post
    Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!
    I have never seen anyone that has won the cup 9 times in a row..... And treble winner 6 times WOW I didn't know you until now,but still I am sorry to see such an experienced manager leave this game...
    P.S Replace that formation,why put an illegal one just because you aren't playing
    He's not leaving the game :P He's just tanking his team full of most expensive Nordeus gens to get a team full of 9* players if I guess correctly :P

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by HULIANO View Post
    It's not necessary to spend money in order to achieve those trophies. But his achievements are better than mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great job Dany!
    Just wondering if it's possible to win 24 out of 27 trophies with a 35T team.
    It's the Cup I find most impressive, seeing as a great CL/League winning team will get you a very difficult Cup run the next season every time!
    Dany Belo likes this.

Banned
    Yes I do :P That's my stats. I do not have the luck (here you need luck if you don't have a scout team) in the CL as Dany did. My team lost in the CL final twice.

I've created another TE account using my real fb. I am not playing that account but farming it until I have 5000 tokens, I will make 10 trebles in a row :P
    Then get some early tokens...Convert these tokens into money and then recruit 22 Super Fast Nordeus Generated Players (At Level 1 there are plenty )...And then tank until you have a 9 star team...And keep on farming TOKENS in the process......

Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    It's the Cup I find most impressive, seeing as a great CL/League winning team will get you a very difficult Cup run the next season every time!
    There are no secret gogs67. You asked me once how to win the Cup. 35T team swill never achieve what have been done here. I haven't bought any tokens but I farmed tokens although I only can get 100 tokens every season including the 35 and watching videos. 100-150 tokens is what you need to achieve what Dany did here. The more tokens the better. But certainly a team with only 35T budget a season cannot win all of these (I meant what Dany achieved) without extra tokens from farming or buying, whichever you prefer.
    Last edited by HULIANO; 06-30-2014 at 07:27 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    Yes its very possible...The game has a serious flaw of pairing teams with almost similar quality together...Which can be exploited by any one to do so...If the draw was done randomly only then I will ever give any importance to trophies......

Plus I if you so much desperate to win you can keep on tanking until your team reaches 9 star......
    HULIANO likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    Then get some early tokens...Convert these tokens into money and then recruit 22 Super Fast Nordeus Generated Players (At Level 1 there are plenty )...And then tank until you have a 9 star team...And keep on farming TOKENS in the process......
    But I don't buy tokens and at level 1 we start only with 700K Sid :P How can I buy 22 Super Fast Nordeus Gens as I just created that account yesterday :P

Banned
    But I don't buy tokens and at level 1 we start only with 700K Sid :P How can I buy 22 Super Fast Nordeus Gens as I just created that account yesterday :P
    Keep farming until you have that much TOKEN and when you have enough tokens...Recruit all 22 players players together...Or only recruit 11 such players......

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    Keep farming until you have that much TOKEN and when you have enough tokens...Recruit all 22 players players together...Or only recruit 11 such players......
    That's what I plan to do Sid. Get all the tokens first and then I'll start building my 9* team hehe My dream will come true without buying tokens ^^

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast