Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Figure this out

Angry Figure this out

Figure this out-t11.jpg

As I write this I have the 2nd best rated team and best rated squad (the best rated team is currently 2nd)

I have not won a game in all competitions so far this season.

8 of my first team have been together for 4 seasons, and I bought them young and have developed them through training and friendlies over several seasons and, I achieved 3rd last season behind the current top two in this league.

In my opinion I have been singled out, this makes a mockery of the effort I have put in to develop the team and I am at the mercy of T11 and all those who buy tokens.

NOT A FAIR GAMEPLAY

Sounds like they are trying to get you to buy tokens by fixing your results, if this is the case i am sure it is not strictly legal. Maybe FB should keep a closer eye on the games it allows

Well I know I wont be going into the draw for a world cup shirt

Addicted
    What tactics and formation are you using?
    FC Bristbury
    Season 5, Level 5
    League Winners Levels: 1, 2, 3 & 4
    Champions League Winners Levels 2 & 3
    Double X 2 (League and Champions League), Levels: 2 & 3

Murray to win Wimbledon!

Rookie
    sometimes with a good team, you get a strange set of results , ive won 1 out the last 5, but still in the cup and all teams in cl level after 3 games, keep to your plan , let me know at halfway, good luck

I notice many things have changed.

I have practically the same team that won me a treble. They stopped playing. Their ratings used to be 8-9, now they are 4-5-6.

The most expensive player is now a regular 4-4-4. "Nordgens" used to be exceptional, many of them are ducks now.

Also the timetables have changed again. They are now closer like they used to be in 2013, in order to make you spend tokens changing schedules or burning green packs. Matches are now mostly separated by 3 or 6 hours for everyone. Not 10 to 12 hours apart any longer, it's not in their best interest.

Rookie
    I can give you simple answer almost like devoloper -> foreach (players wich dont buy enough tokens) add(bad results)
    I hope you understand what i mean...
    Top t11 lie
    1."if you want amaizing player visit scout"
    2.Quality work.
    3.SA work.
    4.Tactic work.
    The true is all is random..

Figure this out-t11.jpg

I am now the 3rd best team in the league so, a very successful season for me so far.

Not sure why this is continuing but, feel like there is no point playing.

Why go to the bother of improving the squad when results are seemingly out of your hands entirely.

Forgot to mention but, probably don't need to, out the cup immediately and bottom in CL group too

Quote Originally Posted by John Naish View Post
    What tactics and formation are you using?
    I always play my strongest players with the tactic to match, let the other team worry about my team.

I am usually strongest in all positions.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast