Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Figure this out

It can happen in top 11, last season i end in 9th and other team with similar quality end in 8th, this season we are again in same LEAGUE and we are both in top 4, with the same players.

Dip in form can happen, but the same they came, they go, just forget this season and prepare to win the next one!
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Cup runs are a joke for the last 4 seasons for me it has been a case of 2 games and out, despite me being the better team and having better stats in most of the games. I have not been promoted for 3 seasons now and still have the same teams in the cup i did 3 seasons ago. Friend of mine who is level5 has level8 teams in his cup draw, which mean even with a team of scouts he has no chance of winning the cup.

[QUOTE=toonarmy;262305]Attachment 24920

As all can see I finished 11th after being "Trolled" last season and has resulted.............

Figure this out-t11.jpg

................... in being promoted to league 16!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can only buy the same level players as last season, max level 94 so, have I been trolled this season or just plain shafted?

What a load of crap this is.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123