Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Why did my striker stop scoring completely?

I love my old Honda!

Quote Originally Posted by Refractory View Post
    So yeah. I have this beast right here ----> Attachment 25531 and i've had him since season 2 (i'm season 5 atm) .Last season (season 4 level 4) he had like 30 goals and 17 assists in 35 matches or something among those lines.
    This season, he has just literally died. He still has a ****load of assists but i don't need that from my LONE STRIKER. Attachment 25532 . Last season i literally played 90% of my games with a 4-1-3-1-1 formation and he was perfect. This season i tried that, PLUS another like 4 formations and he doesn't do sh*t. I even bought wingers and tried a 4-3-3 formation, that didn't really do anything aswell. THOSE ARE MY MIDFIELDER'S STATISTICS. Attachment 25533 . I'd really appreciate some help.
    Sorry, My Bad, misread your initial post, thought you meant the MC, thank you to someone for reminding me. Well still have to say about the same thing, your new league is tougher, with better managers, counters, tactics, players, lvl 5 scouts..etc, it maybe time to consider trading in the old Honda, it was good while it lasted.
    Here is a example of defenders from a above average level 5 club..... Happy hunting.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Why did my striker stop scoring completely?-screenshot-www.topeleven.com-2014-07-09-23-38-07-my-old-honda..jpg  
    Last edited by Philip L. Willis; 07-09-2014 at 03:44 PM.
    In football it is better to be Lucky than Good.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12