Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Is this game biased or something?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jomel Dimasuay View Post
    Hard attacking
    Mixed passing
    Pressing: Whole pitch
    Tackle: Normal
    Passing Style: Mixed
    Marking: Zonal
    Force Counterattacks
    Bro how can you play Force Counter Attacks with Hard Attacking...Its just suicide...

Counter Attacks will be be useful when you will play defensive and have less possession than your opponent...

Make these changes : Pass down both flanks, hard tackling, Attacking, if your defenders are of good quality you can play offside...Also avoid offside trap when the opponent is playing attacking midfielders...

And if you like playing attacking and pressing whole pitch then allocate skill points according this to your players......
    Last edited by Siddharth Shanker Singh; 07-16-2014 at 06:16 PM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Banned
    And if in the starting minutes of the game your team is doing nothing...

Like the opponent have 5,6 shots where as your team has only 1, 2 shots then be quick to spot this...

Because if this is the case your defeat has been simulated by the game so to avoid this you will have to make changes in your formation and tactics...

Small changes will not affect the outcome of the game that much...So you will have to make some drastic changes to make a big affect on the simulation and avoid the lose...Like changing the passing from down both flanks to through the middle and changing your formation according to this...etc...

This way you can avoid all the troll and unexpected results......
    Last edited by Siddharth Shanker Singh; 07-16-2014 at 06:49 AM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Apprentice
    Full press takes ALOT of health of your team ... how are you managing to do that every game ?
    no info for you my watchers :P

Quote Originally Posted by TALON1973 View Post
    Full press takes ALOT of health of your team ... how are you managing to do that every game ?
    Actually it doesn't, it depends the competition i think, i play all pitch in the league games without having a huge condition lose, if i have cl o cup match i feel i lose more condition then, and depends how many games u have a day n how many player. If all healthy i have no problem, as i have 19 player very similar quality, so can replace easy, but if u get hit with injuries then probably go hakf pitch pressing or if u don't have a balanced squad...
    Cat Harrison likes this.

not just hard attacking with force counter attacks, but he also plays full pitch press. It is a miracle he actually won the league 4 times in a row
    Peter Renn likes this.

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RJSlow View Post
    not just hard attacking with force counter attacks, but he also plays full pitch press. It is a miracle he actually won the league 4 times in a row
    Hahaha...He is playing every thing in max mode......

Last season I won the League for the 4th straight time. This season has literally gone down the toilet. The weird thing is, my whole team is 5 star with 5 of them being 6 stars.
    You are person number 578957 thinking he's gonna be Top 11 master and then complaining about the same.

What's going on? I'm thinking the people who actually spend money to buy tokens, money, treatments, etc. have an advantage.
    What's going on? Top 11 is a Facebook monetizing application, it's not charity.

You get a little success, then you'll have to pay to maintain the same level. Unless you get tokens to buy cash and boosters it'll get tougher and you'll frustrate yourself and fall behind.

It's the same in every Facebook game, why don't everyone realizes this? Facebook is business, it's Zuckerberg, it's money farming.

I have been keeping the same set up, and have just been replacing team members, my first season i came 2nd, but then most teams were weak and probably had no one managing them. This 2nd season i was 3rd. the two teams above me have all lvl3 players, mine are a mix lvl3-5 mostly 4's and 5's and they are players i have picked up and built up myself. all have a special skill. None have been paid with by real money. so my team is still only an average of 23.2, the two teams 2nd and 1st in the league are both 18.6, i had 2 players with top ranking score and 2 other players with top scoring. I just played against 2nd place at home all my buildings are lvl 9 except the stadium itself and i just got hammered 5-1 no longer have the top scorer or the top ranked and have a real out side chance of staying in the top 3, all other teams bellow me are even weaker than the top two. if i don't get 3rd in this league i will quit the game.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12