Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: More injury conspiracy.

I would like to know if there is a ratio between size of squad an likely hood of injury. I have had 12 injuries in 12 days in season 2. 10 injuries last season and 10 injuries in 10 days this season. I can understand having some injuries but in season 2 and now in season four it has cost me the league title in both.

Please help asap. Thank you

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil Barker View Post
    I would like to know if there is a ratio between size of squad an likely hood of injury. I have had 12 injuries in 12 days in season 2. 10 injuries last season and 10 injuries in 10 days this season. I can understand having some injuries but in season 2 and now in season four it has cost me the league title in both.

Please help asap. Thank you
    There are some theories that having a bigger squad results in more injuries and if you only have a smaller squad of say 14-16 players there be less injuries......

The goal keeper will get leprosy!

Lead 0-3 1st round in the CL Semi's should cruise to be champion, 1 win in final 4 matches to seal the League title, I'm did all the hard work early, I'm not seeing any injuries as yet, very unusual? But I've never clearly been ahead this far before. End of every season, the last 7-4 days, the injuries will come and serious, the end-season injuries totals keep on increase every season until now.
    Well now that I've said it, the bottom team in my league will break 3 of my players' feets, 2 legs and the goal keeper will get leprosy!
    In football it is better to be Lucky than Good.

Rookie
    I seriously don't see what you're talking about this season I only got 2 Injuries " from matches " I used red packs but that was it nothing happened again. Hopefully nothing happens now as I'm playing in the cup final and I wish also to be in the CL final

P.S : I got now 2 Injuries because I trained my second team too hard with no Energy so it's my fault somehow

and I wish you best of luck with your team
    Last edited by Mohammad Kassab; 07-22-2014 at 03:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mohammad Kassab View Post
    I seriously don't see what you're talking about this season I only got 2 Injuries " from matches " I used red packs but that was it nothing happened again. Hopefully nothing happens now as I'm playing in the cup fine and I wish also to be in the CL final

P.S : I got now 2 Injuries because I trained my second team too hard with no Energy so it's my fault somehow

Same here, mate, but I'm keeping silent about my "lack" of injuries with hope that it just remains this low... Shhh...
    Mohammad Kassab likes this.
    Not so many achievements:

Season(lvl) League Champions l. Cup
    1(1) 1st - Prel.
    2(2) 1st 3rd Top 16
    3(3) 1st Top 16 Playoffs
    4(4) tbc. tbc. Playoffs
    Team's showcase: The PaceWhores (Lithuanian team)

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohammad Kassab View Post
    I seriously don't see what you're talking about this season I only got 2 Injuries " from matches " I used red packs but that was it nothing happened again. Hopefully nothing happens now as I'm playing in the cup fine and I wish also to be in the CL final

It's just luck, there are no 'conspiracies' to get red packs.
    Stands to reason that out of the million or so players then a small percentage will get no injuries whilst at the other end of the scale an equally small percentage will have their whole squad killed in a bus crash on the way to the game (exaggeration) whilst the majority have a few a week.
    Point being is that when you do get a spate of injuries then you notice them because of the negative impact, therefore you feel like the game is picking on you.
    A long run of no injuries doesn't have quite the same impact and you feel less likely to start a thread about how well the game is treating you.

Just out of balance, we are 24 days into the season and I've had 4 injuries so far.
    Last edited by gogs67; 07-22-2014 at 03:18 PM.

Leprosy is NOT funny!

Quote Originally Posted by Philip L. Willis View Post
    Lead 0-3 1st round in the CL Semi's should cruise to be champion, 1 win in final 4 matches to seal the League title, I'm did all the hard work early, I'm not seeing any injuries as yet, very unusual? But I've never clearly been ahead this far before. End of every season, the last 7-4 days, the injuries will come and serious, the end-season injuries totals keep on increase every season until now.
    Well now that I've said it, the bottom team in my league will break 3 of my players' feets, 2 legs and the goal keeper will get leprosy!
    The above posted yesterday.... one day two matches later.
    More injury conspiracy.-screenshot-www.topeleven.com-2014-07-23-17-38-12-injuries-count.png

My CL Semi Finals 2nd Leg (shouldn't say leg, just in case) round.
    More injury conspiracy.-screenshot-www.topeleven.com-2014-07-23-17-36-17-kolakovic.png

My League title clenching game, my star ST went....

Ok NORDEUS I have your number, come on! I'm not scared, I still have 20 good players, I DARE... I DOUBLE DARE YOU...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails More injury conspiracy.-screenshot-www.topeleven.com-2014-07-23-17-33-47-garcia-injury.png  
    Gintaras Račas likes this.
    In football it is better to be Lucky than Good.

Can anyone tell me what the hell is going on in this game? I haven't had any injuries for the most of the season, the worst was like 2 days for one of the subs, now suddenly all my BEST players get injuried in a second half of the season, in a span of few games (last 5 league games or so). Literally no game lately has ended without injuries (CL, cup and league).

The funny thing is all my best, six star players got injured, all 5 of them. Then I used all the tokens and first aid kits I had to heal them and now another 5 star players got injured. It's funny how only the best one injured themselves

Are you fuc*ing kidding me? So do you have in your code, that player have like 50% more chance to get injured if someone plays well and the season nears completion?

And not only that, magically i started playing like sh*t against weak teams (I fuc*ing lost against a team that had 2 WINS SO FAR in 22 league games and playing random players on random positions, with a team that has around 15 less overall quality!!! and lost league most likely) and then I play some stronger teams and win them in normal games or even some with big margins.

This sucks. Well, I won't be playing your game anymore, you lost a player who actually invested a lot of time into team building, studying random tactics and whanot, to a complete random bullsh*t, only so you can get money for tokens.

Thanks but no thanks. Games like this one are cancer of gaming, too bad it actually looked like a decent one for the most of the time.
    Last edited by Emze Hektor; 07-23-2014 at 12:18 PM.
    Anna Martyniec likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Gintaras Račas View Post
    Same here, mate, but I'm keeping silent about my "lack" of injuries with hope that it just remains this low... Shhh...
    Now since I said it, Today I got 2 Fatal injuries my DMC and AMR as I've been playing 4-5-1 V-style And they are the best in that position.

And tomorrow is the Cup final and after tomorrow the CL final I seriously don't know what will I do in both :/

They need 26 Red Pack and I only got 5 lol ( I've never really saved them )
    Philip L. Willis likes this.

Emze Hektor, you described exactly what happened to me this season. Injuries and losing to teams with illegal tactics, which were obviously aiming to lose, placed my team in the 4-7 position in the league. Now I can neither get to the top 4 nor fall to the bottom so I could tank this season. I'll just wait and see what happens in the next league when I'm cut off the big money coming from the big tournaments...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast