Page 44 of 63 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
Like Tree1940Likes

Thread: Season 56

CL Update:

Ninjaa FC won 3:0 at home in the 1st leg. In the 9th minute, Kalaei passed to Trotti for a goal. Kalaei scored in the 57th minute. Trotti scored again in the 88th minute to close out the match, meaning that once again, the defenders outscore the offensive players. Unfortunately, Trotti also picked up a yellow card, so he is out next match due to 2 accumulated yellows. Klock walked away with MOTM honors somehow, despite no goals or assists.

With the poor performances by STs recently, and the good performances and depth at midfield, the manager decided to test out a slightly different formation. The team usually comes out in a 3n-5-2 V, unless a more defensive presence is needed. The manager took one ST out, and added an extra MC, to make the formation a 3n-1-3n-2w-1.

The new formation wasn't the best idea for countering the opponent's 3n-4-3, but it still worked well enough. The MCs all saw about a 2 point dip in their ratings in the match, but this may be due to adjusting to the new formation. Depending on the results of the next few matches, the manage may keep the new formation, or revert to 3-5-2 V.

League Update:

Ninjaa FC played at home against the 6th place team in the league. The manager forgot to make subs or use green packs before the match, so half of the starting line up was already fairly tired from the CL match earlier. Despite the fatigue, Ninjaa FC still keeps a clean sheet, and wins 5:0.

Klock (AMR) went down with a hamstring strain early in the match, and was replaced by Gomez Zarco (AMR). Late in the match, Gomez Zarco also went down with a hamstring strain, immediately after the last sub had been used... Luckily, Ninjaa FC was still up on numbers, as 2 opponents were sent off with red cards during the match.

Goals: Klock (5'), Trotti (23'), Post (35'), Casserly (74', assist by Senese), Kalaei (80')

MOTM went to Klock again, despite his injury in the first half.
    Panzani, Brian Dang and Dman2pt like this.

Last night's match result update: I did watch the match, but I can't write the match report fully. Perfect Tactics conceded a penalty that could have end their journey in the Champions League, but Alejandro Guzman in the 85th minute even it out. We drew Driebell FC 2-2 at home.

Goalscorers: Conte 48' Putra 68' Stub 74' (pen) Guzman 85'
    Dman2pt likes this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

We beats our affiliate team AEPRE Gooners in the league 7-0. However, it is very frustating to see many efforts gone wide. Another thing to add is that Rodriguez, the man of the match, gets a 8 rating. Alejandro Guzman receives a woeful 6 rating.

Goalscorers: Leal 5' (pen) 75' (pen, 100th season league goal) Rodriguez 39' Scarpa 42' 76' Bilodeau 59' 78'
    Last edited by pnr8555; 08-15-2014 at 03:14 AM.
    Peter Renn and Dman2pt like this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

League: Buffs FC travel to Saudi Arabia to meet the 3rd placed team, having dropped 2 points to them at home earlier in the season. The Buffs recorded a 5-2 victory and stay 4 clear.

It was a good old 'Game of Two Halves'. The Buffs romped to a 4-0 lead by HT then the home side got a player stretchered off (no replacement) and scored; Buffs Mad thought "A one-off slip up" and they scored again. XD McCoist left it late to maintain his goal-a-game streak but converted a penalty near the end - the home side finished with 9 men.

The home side marshalled its troops in a 3N-2W-3N-2 and the Buffs (hampered by training injuries and suspensions) went ND instead of the 4-3N-3 they had planned on.

Goals: Souness (1), McStay (11, 30), Dalglish (34), McCoist (72).

Famous
    Match day 18 update

Winning 11 : Lost 1-2 At HOME.. Don't know why We are having trouble when play 4-1-4-1...This morning lost 0-1 at CL Quarter final m Tonite lost again to the 5th place with same formation Still at TOP but the Gap was narrow down to only 6 points to 2nd place and 9 points to the 3rd...

Tuan DM FC: Won 4-0 at home.. Stay still at 4th place but only 2points apart with all 1st/2nd/3rd place...Very very tight league...

Winning Eleven: Won 7-0 at home..3 points clear to 2nd place...

All eyes reserved for Semi final in CUP (2/3 teams) n Quarter final CL (all 3 teams)...
    Last edited by Brian Dang; 08-15-2014 at 02:18 PM.

Beat the second place team 4-1, thank you to the 12 managers for your support.

I can't believe I am out of the CL!!!!!!!!

Will face the third place team tomorrow away.... again will win...

I can't believe I got trolled by the demon Jose Morinhoseux and I am out of the CL!!!

I AM BORED.....so I doing to play with my 18 yr old Nordgens for now!

PEACE!!!! YOU HEAR ME!
    Dman2pt, dkb2005 and Brian Dang like this.
    In football it is better to be Lucky than Good.

This was a day to forget, got tolled, so, im pissed. Totally dominated my 8th place oponent, he got 2!double corner, and of course won. Tomorrow beginning of the heavy final week, take on the leader and then all the other top teams, day by day, its going to be a last day league decision i think. If i win tomorrow then everything ok again, i probably could draw as well as everyone loses points in every game, but only a win keeps me secure in business Season 56-uploadfromtaptalk1408136284635.jpg
    Dman2pt, Brian Dang and Buffs Mad like this.

SBARATA FC

We won today away 0:2, goals by Stoyanov and Guzmán who also got MOM

We keep the 3rd place, promotion is almost secured, top 4 need a few more wins.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Rookie
    League leading Academy FC hosted 7th place Daniel FC in a league match today, and came out victorious. They were up 2-0 going into the half, and netted two more in the second half to end the game 4-0. Santo Tarpani netted the first goal (14'), then assisted the next two gaols (Van Dee 39', Samadov 51'). The goal puts Tarpani (9) in 5th in the Golden Boot race for th eleague (teammate Fabian Faurlin is leading with 15 goals); Tarpani is currently 1st in assists (10), and hold the top rating for the league (8.30). The final goal was an assisted stunner from Wawan Rais in the 75' minute.

Academy FC continues play this evening, with another league match against 11th place Tam FC at 9:55 PM (Pacific).

Page 44 of 63 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast