Page 48 of 63 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast
Like Tree1940Likes

Thread: Season 56

League Update:

Won 6:0 away against a middle of the table team.
    Goalscorers: M. Kalaei (9', 34'), J. Barata (11'), J. Alonso (55'), W. Post (56'), C. Gomez Zarco (87')

Toughest remaining league match of the season is early in the afternoon today, against the 2nd place team in the league. It's a home match, and the opponent's only DMC is injured, so they will be forced to play a different formation than usual, or play someone out of position. If Ninjaa FC grabs a win in this match, then it should be smooth sailing to a league title, but troll results are always possible.

CL Update:

Won 2nd leg of quarterfinals 3:2, to advance 6:2 on aggregate.
    Goalscorers: S. Gleitman (14', 80'), M. Herrero (30'), M. Kalaei (48'), N. Crispim (85')

Won 1st leg of semifinals at home, 4:1.
    Goalscorers: J. Alonso (12', 30'), M. Kalaei (47', 66'), A. Di Vito (54')

A good enough win to have a decent advantage going into the 2nd leg, as Ninjaa FC has never conceded more than 3 goals, and has only been held scoreless 2 times in its entire history. However, whether due to injuries or forgetting to change the starting lineup, it appeared as though the opposing team was playing at least 4 backups. I may play a more defensive formation for the 2nd leg, since it will be the away match, and hope to keep them from scoring. There were a lot of counter attacks by both teams in the earlier match, so that may be something to watch out for in the 2nd leg as well.

Famous
    Update League n CL results

Winning 11
    League:Suprise/shocking n heavy defeat to one of my fren teams...the shocking lost to us...1-6 Play Away..most probably coz we fill our reserved squad for this match....Anyway..Credited to our opponent...he now jump up to 2nd just behind our team..8 points gap with 5 matches to play on...

CL: Expecting another heavy defeat to complete the bad day for us....The die hard token buyer with 1st team quality of 82 vs our quality of 70....no chance...huhuhuhu...
    UPDATED: But NO..we did it..we make it...we got 2-2 at his Home...screenshot will be provided later...
    Tuan Dm fc
    League:Won 3-1 away game with 5th place...Moved up to 2nd place..still 2points gap with the leader.

CL:Won 4-2 at home....did not watch the match when our rival did....

Winning Eleven
    Leagueraw 1-1 at home with bottom team..which We defeated him 6-1 away game...we only blame on troll..nothing else can say...this time our squad even so much stronger...same line up that this early morning we defeat only 6* n 7* team away in Cup....Who knows this thing will happen to the opponent of our Winning 11 (Level 10) today....hahaha

CL:4am tomorrow
    Last edited by Brian Dang; 08-18-2014 at 11:45 AM.

Unhappy Now he is broken!

Quote Originally Posted by Philip L. Willis View Post
    This is stupid, replying to myself, ha, talk about self-centered! Well correction just beat Taofu FC the 3rd place team today 1-3 away, will face the league second place team tomorrow night, going to drill him a new one!

Look I'm bored O.K. after tomorrows game I should cruise control to my seventh league title.

Then LOOK OUT! I will come back and destroy you all!

Peace OUT!!!!

P.S. I CAN"T BELIEVE I GOT KNOCKED OUT OF THE CL! ALREADY!

Almost forgot, thank you to the 7 managers supporting today.
    Look. its not like I'm insane replying to myself, but just wanted to get some continuity going here, because I forgot what I wrote the last time AHHH LOL.

OK. Enough already with the insane stuff. I didn't drill my opponent a new one yesterday, I almost got trolled. Had to come back late in the second half. Got trolled with an injury in the 78' to a Teflon 21 year old, I train this guy 6 times a day HARD, and he is always fine. "ACL 6 days!" DAMN YOU demon Jose Morihoseux! Now he is broken.... boo hooooo hoooo

Season 56-screenshot-www.topeleven.com-2014-08-18-16-06-38-ssn-6-mateo-vs.jpg

Mateo FC scored right before half time, I was opened mouth out of breath, I knew something was wrong, I had 73% possession and not a peep from my players all of the first half. Replaced my ST in the 52' and then 78' I got want looked like a trolling injury, but it was a Red Card, was there enough time to equalize?

An unlikely equalizer came in the 82' from my DMC , two more subs, one for the injury and on defense! Yes always stop the bleeding before you attack. Then the Subbed-in Ivorian Killer ST did his thing, winning goal in the 86'.

THE END.

Season 56-screenshot-www.topeleven.com-2014-08-18-15-59-35-ssn-6-table-cake-walk.jpg

Well now that I have dispensed with the 2nd, 3rd and 4th place teams, all I have left are abandoned, illegal, out of position teams, goalies as ST and such. As you can see it is now a cake walk to my 7th league title, thank you very
    much.

I am just worried some player is going to hurt himself scoring 4-5 goals in a 13-0 win, in the remaining 5 games.
    Last edited by Philip L. Willis; 08-18-2014 at 08:53 AM.
    In football it is better to be Lucky than Good.

Dreamer
    I didn't come on here over the weekend, so by way of an update:
    Rugby's Better remains unbeaten in the League, though we had our 2nd draw today, due to managerial incompetence in forgetting to change orders from last night's (experimental formation) friendly - despite 65% possession the team was down 2-0 when the error was spotted with 20 mins left, 2 late goals saved our bacon. RB is still 6 points clear at the top of the league however, with a +95 goal difference, and we don't play the team in 2nd again this season.

On Saturday we went into the Champions' League semi-final trailing by 3 goals after a 2-5 loss in the away leg (we conceded 3 late goals, and no-one in the defence rated higher than a 6) vs an in-game friend*, however a 3-0 home win was enough to go through to the semis. We're away to another in-game friend (and fellow rugby fan - his team is called ASM Clermont, and they're the side I support in the French Top14 league ) later today.

*And he's an in-game friend who's pretty good about sending packs, and supporting in games on occasion, so I wouldn't have minded too much losing

League: Buffs FC slip up in the league with draw away to the 4th placed side, Firetruck FC.

The Buffs had won the corresponding home fixture 7-0 earlier in the season and set up 4-4-1-1 against the home sides 4-4-2.

The Buffs got off to a good start on 19 minutes when the home sides DC got sent off for a push (assault more like) in the box and McCoist struck home. This galvanised the home side who gained in possession and equalised from the last of 3 corners in the 38th minute. At half-time Buffs Mad hauled off the wide men (Baxter & Henderson) and narrowed the midfield with Souness coming in and pushing Dalglish up front - 4-3N-1-2. Possession was gained and a few chances came but a heroic save by the home keeper in 65 mins kept it all square. The Buffs left it late to re-take the lead as McCoist header home a Gemmill corner in the 82nd minute.

With Buffs Mad shuffling uncomfortably as the minutes ticked down the sirens screamed as Firetruck got a corner in the last minute. Hansen headed behind but there was time for another - and it was all the time that was needed as the header went in off the bar.

No further action. Firetruck had snatched a draw at the death. The Buffs' lead at the top is now 2 points.

Buffs Mad kicked a water bottle and it crashed into the rubbish bin. "See, that's how its done!" he said as AMC James McFadden passed by, head bowed.

Goals: McCoist (19, 82).

Good 3:0 win today, goalie compared to yesterday improved a lot, MOM (9 rating), tomorrow vs the 3d,who was 2nd before, and he has a strong team, hopefully my run can continue
    pnr8555, Dman2pt, Panzani and 3 others like this.

Finally I am on my desired rank 8. Todays illegal line-up made my opponents some problems up to minute 65 (still 0-0), but then he reached a nice score, congrats.

Season 56-matchday21.jpg

So despite some problems at the start of the season tanking this season might work.

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -

We beats Gemini FC 2-0 away in the league. Didn't watch the match
    Dman2pt, Panzani and Buffs Mad like this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete Cresswell View Post
    I didn't come on here over the weekend, so by way of an update:
    Rugby's Better remains unbeaten in the League, though we had our 2nd draw today, due to managerial incompetence in forgetting to change orders from last night's (experimental formation) friendly - despite 65% possession the team was down 2-0 when the error was spotted with 20 mins left, 2 late goals saved our bacon. RB is still 6 points clear at the top of the league however, with a +95 goal difference, and we don't play the team in 2nd again this season.

On Saturday we went into the Champions' League semi-final trailing by 3 goals after a 2-5 loss in the away leg (we conceded 3 late goals, and no-one in the defence rated higher than a 6) vs an in-game friend*, however a 3-0 home win was enough to go through to the semis. We're away to another in-game friend (and fellow rugby fan - his team is called ASM Clermont, and they're the side I support in the French Top14 league ) later today.

*And he's an in-game friend who's pretty good about sending packs, and supporting in games on occasion, so I wouldn't have minded too much losing
    And a 1:1 away draw in the CL means it's all to play for on Wednesday.
    jael510, Dman2pt, Panzani and 2 others like this.

Yesterday I payed a league and the first leg of the cup.

The first match I played was the Cup match. I didn't get a chance to watch the whole match because I was napping, but I did wake up in time to watch the last 30 minutes of the match. Once I got on I realized that changes needed to be made. My DMC & my ML got injured and my team was playing with 24 an down (Don't know why my auto-subs didn't work). Thankfully the score didn't reflect the deficit I had on the field. The score was 1-1 when I started watching and that's how it ended. Crossing fingers for a better showing in the 2nd match. It's an away leg and it will be at a weird hour for me so I may not be able to watch. Wish me luck on this.

In my 2nd match of the day I played a league match against an opponent playing with an illegal lineup. B.A. Everton took advantage of the possession advantage and won 6-0. With Striker Hendrawan leading the way with a hat-trick.

Dman2pt, Buffs Mad and Brian Dang like this.

Page 48 of 63 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast