Page 58 of 63 FirstFirst ... 8485657585960 ... LastLast
Like Tree1940Likes

Thread: Season 56

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Panzani View Post
    CL final: 1-2 loss
    So sorry, bro.. try your best next year then...
    Panzani and Peter Renn like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Dang View Post
    So sorry, bro.. try your best next year then...
    Fortunately I've won the cup and the league, so it's been a pretty good season. Just a shame it had to end with a troll result, my GK decided to play his worst match at the worst possible moment.
    Peter Renn and Cat Harrison like this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Panzani View Post
    Fortunately I've won the cup and the league, so it's been a pretty good season. Just a shame it had to end with a troll result, my GK decided to play his worst match at the worst possible moment.
    I feel all your pain..Me myself experienced it countless time too

Today was on of the days my team decided to stay home, lost 0:1 and missed 100shots wide n yea, not as planed, but tomorrow counts, i travel to the 3d n the 1st visits the 5th,the 5th need to win cause of cl spot, so if i win i think good chances, just hope my team shows up this time n not some weird clones.

Had 2 matches yesterday won the first one easily 5-0 against our 1 bot in the league.

The 2nd match of the day was the BIG one! Game was for 1st place with my opponent ahead of me by 2 points in the table. Playing away with him watching I had a 5% possession advantage. Then came 4 of his friends to help boost him to 13%. I had nobody rooting for me . Still B.A. Everton gave it their all, but in the end he had a better team then mine. After beating me for the second time this season in a 1-0 victory, it all but secured him the league Championship.

Still got Champs league final later. Treble is out of the question, but I can win the Champs league trophy and that will go nice next to my Cup trophy.

F**k this game, i have chance to be first in game, but not i lost in big match......

Season 56-scor.jpg

Season 56-stat.jpg

Season 56-tab.jpg

So this is my last season and never again would be play this game and bought stupid tokens..
    Macva FC and Brian Dang like this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    So he's angry to finish in a CL spot?

Me, I'd be doing a happy dance for that..

I could not overcome UniQ Milan this match:

Season 56-sogh.jpg

Maybe if I'd made different decisions I could have got a draw. Well, I'm likely to face him again sometime so I'll find out..

I could of course still fail to have a CL spot after tomorrow:

Season 56-tab_el.jpg

Last edited by Cat Harrison; 08-22-2014 at 10:11 PM.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    LOL

well, sure will draw and u will win on penalties lol... :'D
    Not quite this outcome. July Fourth played like they know they could and won 3-1 on the CL Final... But to us it's just a consolation prize and the thrill of playing T11 for me has almost gone.

No more investments, Limited farming and now starting a new job where I have no access whatsoever to a phone or computer. I cannot watch live matches or power train if working means from next season our chances of winning trebles and soon trophies will become less likely, July Fourth are beginning their decline from next season.
    Brian Dang, Dman2pt and Buffs Mad like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

League won yesterday, pretty much at a canter really, never been under any real pressure all season.

I was also in another CL final today - surprisingly I've also won that 2-0, against a team that were over 3Q better than me.

Double season, pretty pleased with that. Got to the Quarters of the cup too, which is really good to say I never both with that competition.

My worse ever season. With just 1 game to go, I am bottom of league with 11 points (1 win & 8 draws). We are 14 points behind the next team.
    Peter Renn, Dman2pt and Buffs Mad like this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Page 58 of 63 FirstFirst ... 8485657585960 ... LastLast