Page 59 of 63 FirstFirst ... 9495758596061 ... LastLast
Like Tree1940Likes

Thread: Season 56

Got trolled in the CL finals for the 2nd season in a row. One of my defenders got injured early and it took more than 10 minutes for the sub to go in. All of my players that normally get 7-9 ratings got 5-6 ratings in this match... The other team's starting line up was almost a full star lower on quality on average. Despite having much more possession due to the other manager not watching, the number of shots and shots on target was even, but despite 9 shots on target, my players managed to not score on any of them, while the other team scored 3 times on 7 shots on target. Neither team was in a counter formation to the other, but the opposing team had no defenders on the wings to stop my AML and AMR, but they managed to miss every shot.

SBARATA FC

Yesterday i was feeling i would be trolled, because first i was facing a stupid formation 41MC 2AMC 3ST, who plays like this?,
    The game starts all chances to him, mine all cut by His DCS, then His AMC got injured, shirt after His MC, both without substitution, but no goal, at minute 70 i change to atacking mentality and finaly Guzmán score, giving us the win by 0:1

Ozturk got MOM

we are 2nd, only 1 point behind 1st and 2 ahead of 3rd, that we Will face today, from 1st to 3rd everything is still possible.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

David FC & Mr Davy T End of season report

David FC - S9L9 won their 8th league, by 2 points from in-game friend.
    The only season that David FC did not win the league was the season that Mr Davy T won the FPL, so it was probably a matter of focus.
    The side met the expectation set for them at the beginning of the season.
    Team ended up with 8 scout level players & an average age of 20.1 so am hoping to keep the majority & strengthen in S10L10 to be more competitive on all 3 fronts. The expectation for S10L10 is 2 trophies.

Mr Davy T - S4L4 (FPL) met expectation with CL qualification. A very competitive & active league.
    The side ended up with 6 x scout level players & an average age of 20.8, once again will keep the majority & strengthen heavily in S5L5 to be more competitive on all 3 fronts. Especially as did not buy player in 2nd half of season.
    Success was to pick up keeper & striker via negotiation. Striker top scored in the league with 29 goals in 19 games, and keeper only let in 0.6 goals per game & chimed in with 17 assists?

Still having fun.
    3 Teams - mid 40's, 40 & 40.
    Aims
    1. CL position every team, every season
    2. Assn in Gold 1 or Platinum

Buffs FC have to wait until 9pm to finish their season.....again.

Quote Originally Posted by Panzani View Post
    CL final: 1-2 loss
    Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    You're not alone...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xx0Ru_1zPVk

youuu wiiill neeeverr walkkk aloonEEE lol

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Not quite this outcome. July Fourth played like they know they could and won 3-1 on the CL Final... But to us it's just a consolation prize and the thrill of playing T11 for me has almost gone.

No more investments, Limited farming and now starting a new job where I have no access whatsoever to a phone or computer. I cannot watch live matches or power train if working means from next season our chances of winning trebles and soon trophies will become less likely, July Fourth are beginning their decline from next season.
    and that means that....

for one more season I've more Champions Leagues than El Capo :3

LOL

Famous
    Update league day 26

WINNING 11(LEVEL 10)

OVERALL IS GOOD SEASON FOR US EVEN WE ONLY GOT LEAGUE CHAMPION & 3RD PLACE IN CHAMPION LEAGUE & CUP TOP 16 SINCE WE DID NOT BUY ANY 50 TOKEN SCOUTS..GOOD JOB OUR BOYS!!!

WE LOST 0-3 AT HOME TO 2ND PLACE ..HEHE..MEANINGLESS GAME SINCE WE OLEDI CHAMPION AND WE PUT UP ALL THE PLAYERS FOR SALE..LEFT LAST 14 ONLY.WILL CONTINUE TO SELL MORE..WE ARE GOING TO GET SOME FREE AGENTS LOW QUALITY..TO GET BETTER IN CUP DRAW...SO IT COULD BE THE REASON THAT MADE THEM PERFORMED BADLY...NICE BATTLE FOR 3RD & 4TH PLACE...HOPE MY FREN DUSTER CAN MAINTAIN 3RD PLACE...

Last edited by Brian Dang; 08-23-2014 at 10:40 AM.

Wow you're selling some very good players!! Why are you doin' this?
    Is it really worth it? I've never tried it out, but for me it would be too risky to sell half of my team just to get a better cup draw (maybe).. :-P
    Brian Dang, khris and Dman2pt like this.
    BLAUGRANA FC - The road to success...

7x 4x Runner-ups 3x 1x

No T11 for next season for me.

I will be back a season later.
    Peter Renn, ninjaa and Dman2pt like this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    No T11 for next season for me.

I will be back a season later.
    Alright! See you! Good luck in whatever you're doing
    pnr8555 likes this.
    BLAUGRANA FC - The road to success...

7x 4x Runner-ups 3x 1x

Page 59 of 63 FirstFirst ... 9495758596061 ... LastLast