Page 54 of 63 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 ... LastLast
Like Tree1940Likes

Thread: Season 56

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Dang View Post
    League day n CUP update

Winning Eleven (level 3)..A match cost our team the title...what a joke.. We played at Home with the bottom team who we demolished away game 7-0 1st leg.. and u know what...our team with full energy draw 1-1 at home...and HOW? It is more funny, we scored very early of the game..mins 7th..then at mins 23th his GK has injured.. he did not have sustitutes..I had 5 frens supported me...he played with 10 men but consider without GK and we did not even score 1..his team even got stronger and leveled with us no matter what we tried...
    Now we are going down 1 point to the leader..instead of leading 1 point...Nordeus..u really need to improve of your game...the Treble hunt is going to over for us..hic...we are also in the final of CL n CUP too..so painful..huhuhuhu...
    Do you think when a team go down to 10 men, they becomes OP?
    Buffs Mad likes this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    Do you think when a team go down to 10 men, they becomes OP?
    10 men is fine...They can play defensive... but even the 5 years old kid who knows a little about football also can realize easily that without GK is totally different.. Not giving the fact that they only lost big margin with the left 13 teams in our league,bro...they conceded nearly 100 goals becoz they are too weak.. this logic (10 men become OP) only happens in this TOP ELEVEN..
    Last edited by Brian Dang; 08-21-2014 at 05:11 AM.
    Buffs Mad and pnr8555 like this.

League Update:

Back to back 8:0 wins (away then home) against 2 teams from near the bottom of the table, and Ninjaa FC is now 1 win away from clinching the top spot in the league.

CL Update:

2nd leg of the semifinals took place early in the morning. My alarm woke me up in time, but I fell back to sleep just before it started. The opposing manager was watching, and had a friend supporting him too, and he had 4% bonus from the crowd as well, giving him a 14% possession bonus. The match ended in a 2:2 draw, which means Ninjaa FC advances to the finals on 6:3 aggregate.

The finals are looking eerily similar to last season, when Ninjaa FC was the highest quality team, and lost in a penalty shootout to a team about half a star lower on average quality. Opponent for the finals will be the only other team in the CL with a 5 star average quality. The main difference between the 2 teams is that Ninjaa FC has a 21-man roster, with mostly 6 star players starting now, while the other team only has 14 players, and only one 6 star.

3 of my fast training Nordgens, acquired early in the season, may hit 7 stars before the season is over. I'm hoping to get enough green packs from watching videos, so that I can power train them enough to get them there before the season ends. I won't be spending tokens on the packs though.

Famous
    CUP for Tuan DM FC

We lost in Fnal 0-1..We did not watch the Match...Anyway, 2nd place not bad.. We could do better since we are the stronger side but it's Nordeus game...

Last edited by Brian Dang; 08-21-2014 at 09:39 AM.

Had 3 matches 1 champs, 1 league, and 1 cup

The first match of the day was the 2nd leg in the semifinals. After winning 3-1 in the first leg, I was rooting for a 0-0 draw. But I did even better and the 2nd leg 2-1 which means I'm on to the finals!!!

the 2nd match was in the league. Still in 2nd place, I NEED a win to have a chance to win the league. And I was successful winning the match 3-0. All 3 goals were scored by 3 different players as a team effort was needed since I rested my best players for the Cup finals later in the day.

In the last match B.A. Everton played in the cup final! I played against someone who had a team quality .6 lower than mine. This was an even match on paper, and it was a very even match on the pitch.
    The first 45 minutes was a virtual stale mate. With him playing 4-4n-2 diamond, and I countering with a 3-5-2 V formation there was nothing much going on. The 2nd half started pretty much the same. With the possession % being split 52-48, I thought this match may end up going extra. That was until the 68th minute when my AMR connected with my striker Ibrahim for the game Cup Winning Goal!!!!!!

got a league match that is pretty much for the cup tomorrow. I win that and the dream of winning the treble will be within reach!
    Buffs Mad, Dman2pt and Panzani like this.

Famous
    CUP update for Winning Eleven (level 3)

We got the CUP with convincing 3-0 won over level 5 team... CUP champion for the 1st time for all our 3 teams.. Even Winning 11 and Tuan DM F C only managed each twice silver medals..

WE MADE IMPOSSIBLE BECOME POSSIBLE..ALL THE WAY TO FINAL WE BEAT THE LEVEL 4 & 5 TEAM..ONLY AT SEMI FINAL WE MET ONE & THE ONLY LEVEL 3 TEAM BUT HIS QUALITY I THINK EVEN BETTER THAN LEVEL 6 COZ HE IS DIE HARD TOKEN BUYER (50 TOKEN SCOUTS)

The funny thing is this CUP winners played exactly Same formation same tactics that we DRAW with the bottom team in our league this morning. they even played without GK from min 23th... I'm still upset since we will miss the chance again for the treble...last year, they trolled me in the CUP.. this year they trolled me in the league...

Last edited by Brian Dang; 08-21-2014 at 09:38 AM.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Call us champions! (again 6/6 league titles), no extra tokens!

Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Ready for CUP final!

Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Perfect Tactics will look for a temporary MC signing, as Manuel Borhy was suspended for the Champions League final, and Serge Ndagano is a mistake-prone player.
    Peter Renn and Dman2pt like this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

I out of CL first match away i won 1-2 yesterday i lose 1-3 And i am out after 8 times won in a row

Competition i won already 3 days ago And have now 15 points in THE lead

Today i play cup final against a full legend team lv 24/23 i am 22/23 so i think today i collect THE black cat 😊

Page 54 of 63 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 ... LastLast