Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: Are you f*cking kidding me Nordeus PART TWO LOLOLOL.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    And to everyone who thinks that good condition helps to avoid injury are completely wrong...It might help but only say 1 percent...

Because my players always have 95+ condition before entering a match...So going by this logic they should not get injured but last season I had 1 or 2 injuries per match...LoL...

Those who think Morale plays a part are also wrong as my players always have full morale...

Those who think Physical and Mental plays a part are also wrong because my all players have higher Physical and Mental than Defense and Attacking...

The only thing that matters is how a player has been programmed...And how much money NORDEUS wants to earn from TREATMENT packs......
    Then I must be the luckiest Manager there is to get mostly programmed for not injury?

The signatures do make me laugh though...
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by David Malone View Post
    How's he train?
    He can't train.....he's injured.

LOL at those signatures

My team:http://www.topeleven.com/manager/p/B...AwNTYwNzM1MTQw
    Road to the Treble & How to win the Cup: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...xt-season.html
    Top 10 Formations & Tactics Guide:http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ics-guide.html
    Those guides are based on my personal experience and other managers suggestion/feedback

Those signatures just were awesome!

Someone should even put Mourinho be a doctor
    Refractory likes this.

I will try to beat you with 4-1-2-1-2 Narrow Diamond Formation

Yeah im quite sure it's not supposed to be that way. if 50% really is tired, then how hasn't my (most of the time) 10-30% condition striker been injured ONCE.He starts EVERY match, he trains on HARD (Have had him for 3 seasons and he is still the top scorer/assister in the team,his training's very good) and he gets exhausted quite a lot. ALL THAT and he hasn't been injured. Taking that into consideration, how did i buy 2 players in 2 days, and both got injured first match they played (both were 100% before match.)*throws your logic in the trash bin.*
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Hahahahaha... 50% IS tired. I never let my guys go below 70, and when starting a match they are at 95.
    rossonero

Rookie
    The injury bug is still ever-present! Just played a match and had two more players injured in a league match. That gives me a total of FIVE players CURRENTLY injured. Gonna use (buy) health packs to heal at least one of them so I'm not short on too many positions since I play a Cup match in 3 hours AND a CL match 3.5 hours after that

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Refractory is just your fault here, you are training them to much. Try to keep them on 85% + condition and you will see that you won't get so many players injured.

Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dkb2005 View Post
    The injury bug is still ever-present!
    Just to be CLEAR this is not a BUG bro......

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    Just to be CLEAR this is not a BUG bro......
    Nordeus has a script on injuries to earn money. They can enable and disable the script depending on their financial situations.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Here are some nice image of the building where Nordeus headquarters are located at so that you can chill out!

I found it on Streetview keying in "Nordeus"

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast