Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree105Likes

Thread: New Commentary.

I've noticed some weird stuff with the counter attack commentary now. One of the lines makes it suggest that one team is the one counter attacking, but then suddenly it's the other team on the counter attack.

Other than the issues mentioned, the main problem I have is that most of the new comments are too long to read during the time they pop up, so you almost have to go to the commentary tab to keep up with hat's going on sometimes. Normally, I like to have the stats screen open to monitor how things are going, and just read the commentary when it pops up.

For the most part though, I like the new commentary. Just like new features in a lot of games though, it needs a bit more work to fix the issues.

Commentary I found most interesting: Just before the message about my ST taking a free kick from the wrong side for him, it talked about my players arguing over who would take the free kick. My ST was set to first in the list for both sides, so I would assume the arguing it because the other players knew it was the wrong side for him (but the manager didn't).

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    A 3D view of the game is also under process......
    This would be very nice if true. I just hope it doesn't cause too much lag if they do that, because it could make it difficult to make timely substitutions.
    pnr8555 and Cat Harrison like this.

It was about time Nordeus introduced new commentaries, but some of the new ones are simply too long and wrong grammatically. And the worst mistake I've seen's that at the end of the match the commentary said it was "end of the first half", which is really an amateur annoying mistake

It's good with the extra commentary, now I can analyse my team a whole lot more to see what went wrong/went right during the game. I agree that the grammar and bugs needs fixing though. But nevertheless its better than the previous dialogue
    Cat Harrison likes this.

They're definitely going to take some getting used to, if only because, as others have mentioned, some of them are particularly long.

I did think it was funny that one of my players was subbed off to a standing ovation. It was a Road match, he had been carded and only rated a '5' for the game. I guess the standing ovation was sarcastic?

Quote Originally Posted by HazmatCorntail View Post
    They're definitely going to take some getting used to, if only because, as others have mentioned, some of them are particularly long.

I did think it was funny that one of my players was subbed off to a standing ovation. It was a Road match, he had been carded and only rated a '5' for the game. I guess the standing ovation was sarcastic?
    W T F is going on!!!

After I watched a few matches with this new set of commentary, I found out myself that the string of events are still the same!!! Even some commentaries are still retained from the original.

Just come on! Release a useful and beneficial updates!!!

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

This is annoying, the grammar of some of the lines of commentary is appalling.
    In football it is better to be Lucky than Good.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Philip L. Willis View Post
    This is annoying, the grammar of some of the lines of commentary is appalling.
    I think you are the perfect candidate to help them out with the english commentary......

But keep it simple so that people like me can also understand it......
    pnr8555 and Cat Harrison like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    I think you are the perfect candidate to help them out with the english commentary......

But keep it simple so that people like me can also understand it......
    Middle school grammar FFS

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Rookie
    LMFAO! I don't know what they are trying to show on the new set of commentaries; maybe trying to tell us that the DEVs are going away from a long vacation with the millions made and leave the job to a bunch of school kids. Not asking the commentaries to be like those from Martin Tylor or Andy Gray but don't attempt to tickle my funny bones..

I thought should be the referee that approaches my player? And what is my opposition quarrelling about? Over the ball size?

And what is the referee showing? Showing everything is clean. Why not "everything is awesome!"

Don't reinvent the wheel. "Fouled" would be a better alternative than "improperly stopped".

This takes the cake! 90' No more time left! End of the first half.
    LanJiaoTuaK™
    Level 24

Leaque Champions: **********
    Champions Leaque Titles: *
    Cup Winners: ****

Hall Of Fame:
    Diego Brakke aka The Terminator (AMC) - MP193/G114
    Amine Gmamdia (ST) - MP455/G287
    Artur Charzewski (DR) - MP306/G15
    Young-Kook Lee (DL DC) - MP244/G14
    Arisa Nakano (ST) - MP324/G117
    Michael Dalman (AMC AML) - MP224/83

Freaking primary school commentary.

New commentary rap coming soon, maybe you could make your own parody about this lol
    Last edited by pnr8555; 08-05-2014 at 03:49 AM.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast