Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Power training

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    You are correct but July says it doesn't matter, I just wanted one example to see if it is.
    i see .. looking forward to see the result
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Ok an update so far just done all 3 training and I will now Give you a range of where the figures seem to be going.

With Evra the original example he is ranging between 11-17 for stretching, 27-34 for cardio and 32-51 for practice matches.

My MC/AML who I have renamed Gareth Bale is ranging 17-25 stretching, cardio 38-50 and practice matches so far 68-72.

I now have 4 of the 9SP needed to progress Bale. Once I hit the 9 i will do a test of before and after appointing the SP
    Season 1 League: Winners

Season 2 League: 2nd, Champions League: Runners up

Season 3 League: 1st, Champions league: Quarter Finals, Cup: Play-Off

Quote Originally Posted by Accyrover View Post
    Really not sure what is going on at the moment training gains are all over the place for all the squad, some recording season highs and some lows.
    Some players also hitting some strange form ratings even when putting in good performances, wonder if there is a link.
    One thing I have noticed the lower quality players in the side where there are upto 10 skill grades difference are getting 2 SP per game and picking up SP in training at a quick rate, it's as though there gains are being accelerated, three SP a day is no problem, yesterday I played a 21 you 3*39 twice and a full session of training, five SP gained.
    He's now 1 SP short of 4* lets see if the game engine now slows him down.
    Well it certainly slowed him down all right, first game injured after 20 minutes, treatment packs given, next day injured again.
    Form ratings 5-5-4-4 injured -4 injured Gone! I hope he enjoys his football where ever he is, was one of the best trainers I've had for two seasons, all good things come to an end. Bye! Cesareo.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Rookie
    Well it is true. Earlier in ths thread I had posted about training to Legend status, thinking that development speed stays the same if I don;t assign the skill points. But I realise that the average percentage for, i.e. hard training (Stretching) has dropped from an average of 35% down to 25%, hard training (cardio) dropped from average of 70% to 50%.

This is because my player has gained 2 stars (based on the game engine computation). Looks like I will have to assign her skill points now rather than waiting..

So folks, whether or not you assign skill points, the development of your player slows once he reaches a certain level, even though he can be at the same age level.

Power training-b4.jpg
    Kyroshill likes this.

How can i know if my player is a fast trainner or not? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by FishFlicks View Post
    Well it is true. Earlier in ths thread I had posted about training to Legend status, thinking that development speed stays the same if I don;t assign the skill points. But I realise that the average percentage for, i.e. hard training (Stretching) has dropped from an average of 35% down to 25%, hard training (cardio) dropped from average of 70% to 50%.

This is because my player has gained 2 stars (based on the game engine computation). Looks like I will have to assign her skill points now rather than waiting..

So folks, whether or not you assign skill points, the development of your player slows once he reaches a certain level, even though he can be at the same age level.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	b4.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	67.6 KB 
ID:	2526
    what do you mean?
    do you mean it slowed down bcz you gained 2 stars ? and trying to trick the system by not assigning the skills points will make no difference ? correct?

if that is the case, the hidden variable of a player potential could already decided what skills he will be in age of 30, or may be there is another hidden variable that limit how much skills you can gain per season just to counter PT by the game
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away

Rookie
    Shwanko07, yes. The system wl calculate watever skill points u hv even if u dun assign the points. Once u reach the next star (or maybe even skill points), yr development percentage wll reduce.

And yes the system can calculate yr hidden variable - just like how a PT can tell you how many skill points u need to get a player to a certain level.

Last thing, for those whom want to assign the many skill points they hv accumulated, it is better you renew the player contract first, as higher market value means higher wage and 1 time bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by FishFlicks View Post
    Shwanko07, yes. The system wl calculate watever skill points u hv even if u dun assign the points. Once u reach the next star (or maybe even skill points), yr development percentage wll reduce.

And yes the system can calculate yr hidden variable - just like how a PT can tell you how many skill points u need to get a player to a certain level.

Last thing, for those whom want to assign the many skill points they hv accumulated, it is better you renew the player contract first, as higher market value means higher wage and 1 time bonus.
    thanks for reply
    but now to be more clear let us take an example of a player i bought, he is 18 yo, let us say his average skill are 29 (season 3) and he is 4* (4-5 points close to 5*)
    let us say I didn't power train him, so at 30 yo, the system will add 41 skill points, making him 70 in avg
    now if i decided to power train, and i made him reach 40 avg (*7), will he be still 70 in avg when he be 30 yo?
    meaning by increasing his skills so early by using PT, will he be having same rate of development when 20 yo or less or higher compared to not train him with TP?
    bcz if his rate will be lower later compared to the case where he didn't have PT, this mean PT is useless in the long term unless you plan to survive a season or two then sell him.. if that is the case, buying scouts could be ideal

Ok dv8r I have just got Bale to the 9SP needed to do this test I will test the results when this lot of training is done.

this should give us the results we need I hope
    Season 1 League: Winners

Season 2 League: 2nd, Champions League: Runners up

Season 3 League: 1st, Champions league: Quarter Finals, Cup: Play-Off

Quote Originally Posted by Accyrover View Post
    You will notice a huge drop in progress once he hits scout.
    I had one last season, 18yo MC needed 6 SP to scout as soon as he hit scout his progress halved, now he is 5* again his speed has doubled again.
    but if i bought one from the scout list? will his development rate at age of 22 will be as bad?

Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast