Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Power training

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I can't even get many packs at the minute, the videos have gone scarce again... I only got 2 green boosters this morning.
    hhh same for me too .. used to be alot more
    i have 4 key games (league, cup and CL) in next 2 days and planning to use all greens and reds to play my first team .. no PT at the moment
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

FCP
    Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Looks pretty good! How many packs (+time) did you spend for the PT?
    Been at it all season as I found my defenders only later on in the season.

Wait to next season, Players are 1 year older and lose a star next week on promotion.
    Hi, was thinking about starting some PT. Is there not a bonus to training up a 5* to 6* and then next season he is a 5*? I'm only in S1 (started about halfway through). Was thinking about PT'ing some young players to have me in decent form for next season. Was 12 points or so behind when I started this season so no chance of winning the league this time.

Quote Originally Posted by henky View Post
    Hi, was thinking about starting some PT. Is there not a bonus to training up a 5* to 6* and then next season he is a 5*? I'm only in S1 (started about halfway through). Was thinking about PT'ing some young players to have me in decent form for next season. Was 12 points or so behind when I started this season so no chance of winning the league this time.
    No because you can always sign a 5* player from the transfer market so a bit of PT from 5* to 6* now will be a bit of a waste since you could easily buy a player next season for less tokens used for PT.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Decided not to PT. Will just train up a few guys who are not far away from next star to do a squad players next season and try and sell the rest.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Up to you. Train the ones close to the next star or just ones you want to be stronger.

I'm training 2 guys at the same time right now.. A few days ago, I trained 6 players at the same time.
    dv8r: You sounds like owning unlimited RP. Can you please share us on how to get those RP? Please please. Thank you billions.

Addicted
    It's entirely up to you. But the 4 or 9 quality was a recommendation, please note next week your players will downgrade on promotion.
    what do you mean? I know they will lose stars in comparison to the new league... but won't their skill level still be the same (And thus the requirement for PT) ?

Btw, why did you recommend to PT the 4 or 9 players? I'm guessing there is a logic behind it that i am missing.

Quote Originally Posted by hullabaloo View Post
    what do you mean? I know they will lose stars in comparison to the new league... but won't their skill level still be the same (And thus the requirement for PT) ?

Btw, why did you recommend to PT the 4 or 9 players? I'm guessing there is a logic behind it that i am missing.
    It's because the 5* players (or 6* scouts) ending 4 or 9 are the highest rated players you can possibly buy from the market and it makes sense to use those players and at the beginning of the season.

i still don't get how u get so many green packs, guys) rly)

Quote Originally Posted by 5inArow View Post
    i still don't get how u get so many green packs, guys) rly)
    Either buy them with tokens or watch loads of videos for green boosters or farm them for playing some friendlies every day.

Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast