Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 30
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: No BOOSTER offer available in any Country...

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Lucknow, INDIA
    Posts
    2,895

    No BOOSTER offer available in any Country...

    Today there are no booster offer available in any country......So sad......

    If there are booster offer available in any country then please mention the name of country here I will be very grateful......

  2. #2
    VIP Buffs Mad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    3,268
    I got a video to watch for boosters. UK.

    Its one of those loooooong ones I think XD

    Last edited by Buffs Mad; 08-12-2014 at 10:28 AM.

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Lucknow, INDIA
    Posts
    2,895
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    I got a video to watch for boosters. UK.
    Thanks......

  4. #4
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    301
    Just watched a couple of vids for med packs on my iPhone in the UK, probably could have watcehd a few more but work's wifi doesn't like T11, and my 3G signal in the office isn't great

  5. #5
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    301
    And there's some Token Ads videos available to me on PC too - about 1 token's worth. Haven't checked Facebook yet - I can't actually watch the ads on my work laptop (we can't turn off adblockers), so will check on my personal one tonight.
    Last edited by Pete Cresswell; 08-12-2014 at 10:33 AM.

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Lucknow, INDIA
    Posts
    2,895
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete Cresswell View Post
    Just watched a couple of vids for med packs on my iPhone in the UK, probably could have watcehd a few more but work's wifi doesn't like T11, and my 3G signal in the office isn't great
    I don't have the money to buy an iphone......Were any offers available on FB ???

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Lucknow, INDIA
    Posts
    2,895
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete Cresswell View Post
    And there's some Token Ads videos available to me on PC too - about 1 token's worth
    Token offers are always available in UK......

  8. #8
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    301
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    I don't have the money to buy an iphone......Were any offers available on FB ???
    Haven't checked Facebook yet - I can't actually watch the ads on my work laptop (we can't turn off adblockers ), so will check on my personal one tonight.

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Lucknow, INDIA
    Posts
    2,895
    there was only one booster offer available and when I clicked, it didn't buffered, after closing it there were no more offers...

  10. #10
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    301
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    there was only one booster offer available and when I clicked, it didn't buffered, after closing it there were no more offers...
    That sometimes happens to me too - one reason why I haven't checked from work

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast