Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree54Likes

Thread: injuries

There's no big secret to avoiding injuries (some things do help but only slightly) and there's no big conspiracy to suck up packs - low levels get big injuries too.

You're lucky or you aint

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    I have just a few injuries a season on BvB that aren't from power training. (21 days/2 guys last season match injury, 44 days from hard training 11 guys)

One of my Teams, Domino FC, only had *one* injury.

StL Steamers, a 35Tteam, lost 44 days worth in total last season, playing all 3 comps.

Considering all the complaints on here, I think I'm doing something right, so if it isn't upgrading (which I think it is in part), why do I never have issues like everyone else?
    I don't know Cat but I have shown you the calculation there's no way that the injury probability decreases from 100 to 15.12...

I could be that you have injury free players...I am also building a squad of injury free players, in the process I have sold my 3 good players this season...

Now my squad has many players who don't get injured at all......

And as far as Turf Upgradation is concerned every manager would have definitely upgraded them to full but they are still having lots of injury......

Save red packs for best players, don't use them on reserves, sell long-injured players
    Gert Funck likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    No, some people ignore the building. Whenever I am away and the stadium is too small I get concerned for injuries.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    There's no big secret to avoiding injuries (some things do help but only slightly) and there's no big conspiracy to suck up packs - low levels get big injuries too.

You're lucky or you aint
    The only key to avoiding injuries is recruiting injury free players...That's all the secret behind having less injuries......

Quote Originally Posted by t11_fan View Post
    Save red packs for best players, don't use them on reserves, sell long-injured players
    Damn... thats why i buy yesterday a 6 day injured player. You we're the guy who selled him

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    The only key to avoiding injuries is recruiting injury free players...That's all the secret behind having less injuries......
    Yeah, luck.....and an aggressive sacking policy when bad luck strikes.

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    LoL...

Did you had any long term injuries in your FPL...I guess the answer is no...In starting levels you only have Hamstring Grade 1, Calf Strain Grade 1 injuries but as you Level Up players will tend to have Hamstring Grade 3 and Calf Strain 3 blah blah blah...

I think it because at initial level we are playing Local Level Football so injuries are also less serious but as we progress in Level and start playing at World Level the injuries also become more serious due to the pressure exerted on player due to fierce competitiveness at World Level...

And after every turf update they say it reduces the change of injuries by X %...If we go by that then there should no to very less injuries when we fully upgrade our turf but still a lot of injuries happens......

Here is the pitch improvement which we can do...

Attachment 28335

Now considering injury probability to be 100%...

Sprinklers L1 reduces injury rate by 10%...
    High-quality Grass L3 reduces injury rate by 20%...
    Artificial Turf L6 reduces injury rate by 30%...
    Water Drainage L9 reduces injury rate by 40%...
    Under-soil Heating L12 reduces injury rate by 50%...

So lets calculate : 100*(90/100)*(80/100)*(70/100)*(60/100)*(50/100) = 15.12

So after the whole Turf Update injury rate should decrease from 100 to 15.12 which is certainly not true......

So conclusion is Turf Update is purely cosmetic......
    Wow, you have gained my respect. good work! Should make that post a sticky for others to realize the hill or mountain they are climbing.

So newbies will build their teams differently if they knew the above information.
    In football it is better to be Lucky than Good.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    p.s. I suck at math, what you posted doesn't make sense to me.. isn't more like the traveling half way and never getting there, since 100% changes every time?
    The calculation has been done by keeping this in mind......

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Then please do some math for me. I have a full Squad of 22 players. Which mean possible 616 "days" right? So what is 65 days percentage wise to 616?
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast