Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Tell me why?!

Angry Tell me why?!

Hey guys, i have some questions about a player with which I have to play tomorrow in the Cup!

1) How the hell is possible that i have to play against a team composed by 1 player with 4 stars, 3 players with 5 stars, 4 players with 6 stars, 1 player with 7 stars and 2 players with 9 stars? I have a team composed by 1/2 players with 5 stars and the others with 6 stars!

2) Why i have to play against a team of 16° level, when i'm of the 13° level??? There are a lot of people of the 13° level, why i can't play with these people? WHY??!
    I know, you can say "at his level, his players have 2/3/4/5 stars"... yes at HIS LEVEL, but at mine they have 9/7/6 stars !!

3) I have a team composed with 6 stars players but.. if he has got 1 defender of 9 stars that will stop all my offensive players and 1 striker that is much stronger and faster of my defenders (9stars), how can i have a chance to win against him?

4) i think that the matching system of this game should be revised, because i think that the player against which i'll play was chosen for the average quality that is 79.3 (mine is 84.1)! But it is so low due to his reserves!

This is a screen of his team!
    Tell me why?!-impossible.jpg

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Yep, he has crud reserves to make his average of 14 best lower, and I expect it was considerably lower at start of Season.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You, like me. +3 levels against you in he Cup LOL

thats because the cup goes for Quality and you have a good team for your level.
    Don't be angry because thats a good new for you, probably you have a good team to compete for League and Champions League.

Banned
    I totally support your ideas except the 3 one...

If the CUP is of similar quality then why not pair the teams of same quality with same level...It will be much more interesting and competitive and then no one will complain about it......
    //Alex\\ and khris like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    I totally support your ideas except the 3 one...

If the CUP is of similar quality then why not pair the teams of same quality with same level...It will be much more interesting and competitive and then no one will complain about it......

ohh look how synchronysed we are me in spain u in india :3

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    ohh look how synchronysed we are me in spain u in india :3
    LoL LoL LoL LoL...

Spain and India are brother and sister......
    khris likes this.

Qyu
    Quote Originally Posted by //Alex\\ View Post
    2) Why i have to play against a team of 16° level, when i'm of the 13° level??? There are a lot of people of the 13° level, why i can't play with these people? WHY??!
    yours only 3 level different .

here's mine when i was level 2 against level 8 , 6 level different

Tell me why?!-screenshot-290-.jpg

Tell me why?!-screenshot-292-.jpg

a good manager never complain who ever their opponent ,
    a great manager never surrender who ever their opponent .
    Last edited by Qyu; 08-31-2014 at 08:18 AM.
    //Alex\\ likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Qyu View Post
    yours only 3 level different .

here's mine when i was level 2 against level 8 , 6 level different

a good manager never complain who ever their opponent ,
    a great manager never surrender who ever their opponent .
    Wow, 6 level of difference :0

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    thats because the cup goes for Quality and you have a good team for your level.
    Don't be angry because thats a good new for you, probably you have a good team to compete for League and Champions League.
    I was angry because i have a good team but every time i can't get to the knockout stage, while i see others who have already won the cup many times

However i hope that my team will be able to beat this manager, maybe with a bit of luck

Rookie
    Hey guys, i have some questions about a player with which I have to play tomorrow in the Cup!

1) How the hell is possible that i have to play against a team composed by 1 player with 4 stars, 3 players with 5 stars, 4 players with 6 stars, 1 player with 7 stars and 2 players with 9 stars? I have a team composed by 1/2 players with 5 stars and the others with 6 stars!

I know, you can say "at his level, his players have 2/3/4/5 stars"... yes at HIS LEVEL, but at mine they have 9/7/6 stars !!

3) I have a team composed with 6 stars players but.. if he has got 1 defender of 9 stars that will stop all my offensive players and 1 striker that is much stronger and faster of my defenders (9stars), how can i have a chance to win against him?

4) i think that the matching system of this game should be revised, because i think that the player against which i'll play was chosen for the average quality that is 79.3 (mine is 84.1)! But it is so low due to his reserves!

This is a screen of his team!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	impossible.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	98.6 KB 
ID:	28611
    i feel your pain, theres a few strong teams in my cup like this one

Qyu
    Wow, 6 level of difference :0
    However i hope that my team will be able to beat this manager, maybe with a bit of luck
    usually i face 3-4 level higher then me at cup and sometimes at CL , that one was the highest .
    sometimes we win against higher level/quality , sometimes we lost to lower then us too .

level/quality not the main reason for winning match .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast