Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By WeWillAllBeForgotten
  • 1 Post By Siddharth Shanker Singh

Thread: how to counter 3 shadow strikers in opponents time?

Rookie

how to counter 3 shadow strikers in opponents team?

Will a defensive wall dc help counter them all or am i gonna get slaughtered without a defensive dl + dr as well?

Last edited by WeWillAllBeForgotten; 08-31-2014 at 11:04 AM.

Banned
    Defensive wall is meant to help only in Free Kicks...Just pray to Top11 gods that all the long range shots of your opponent gets blocked otherwise your are FUC*ED......

I play 3 Attacking Mid-Fielders and I know how devastating they can be......And the icing on the cake is that you have no DL/DR...LoL...

If you no DL/DR then do try playing ML/MR...
    Last edited by Siddharth Shanker Singh; 09-14-2014 at 09:00 AM.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    Defensive wall is meant to help only in Free Kicks...Just pray to Top11 gods that all the long range shots of your opponent gets blocked otherwise your are FUC*ED......

I play 3 Attacking Mid-Fielders and I know how devastating they can be......And the icing of the cake is that you have no DL/DR...LoL...

If you no DL/DR then do try playing ML/MR...
    are you sure, i thought they were meant to help counter all mid range shots/freekicks?

oo sorry i typo'd, ive got a dl/dr , i meant to type dl/drs with defensive walls but i guess if you're right it makes no difference.

My goalkeeper will be praying tonight :S

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by WeWillAllBeForgotten View Post
    are you sure, i thought they were meant to help counter all mid range shots/freekicks?
    Yes, I am sure they only Counter the Free Kicks ( as far as I know )...Every SA counters only 1 SA...

But the only draw back of playing three Attacking Mid-Fielders is that if its not their day and all the shots are getting blocked then the team struggles to score goals......

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    Yes, I am sure they only Counter the Free Kicks ( as far as I know )...Every SA counters only 1 SA...

But the only draw back of playing three Attacking Mid-Fielders is that if its not their day and all the shots are getting blocked then the team struggles to score goals......
    oo, i heard it from http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ss-useful.html

i have my fingers crossed its not there day

Lol it seems you've forgot one important fact: his shadow strikers can play multiple position, so he could change their position right after match start...

What should be an average quality in league level 2

"how to counter 3 shadow strikers in opponents team?"

If you have 5 players with SA of fouls, is a guarantee that they, all will score a foul? no.

Is a guarantee that a 6* player with SA will use well the SA? no.

Is a guarantee that a team with 3 shadow strikers will have 3 cool guys and will have the record guiness of score goals? no.

Just be sure your sefenders are a guarantee, put blue arrows, to have more security in defense, and keep your mind, in score you. No goal for you no victory mate. attack attack attack!