Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: 17.5 in the second season ...

Rookie

17.5 in the second season ...

Hello everyone,

Today is the 6th day of my second season managing my T11 club. I know that many of you are already level 15, average quality 100ish, $1M/match revenue-- well, all much better than any Rookie. But I want to know: what was your average quality when you were a 2 - Rookie? In my league, the top team has an average quality of 15.0, and the highest average quality in the league is 15.8. Then there's me, at 17.5. That's all way above 15.0: if all of their players were q14, say, making their average team quality 15.4, they would have to buy 3 4* players to have an equal average quality. Seeing as a 4* on the market now is worth around $500K, that's ~$1.5M. They don't have that kind of money, or at least the players in my league don't.

tl;dr: AQ17.5 in the second season is good, right? Everyone else seems to be 14.0-16.0.

kthx

I've always had a full squad of 5* at every level, but then I started on an older server. As long as you're one of the stronger teams, you should do fine.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

i am lvl 2 too and have an average quality of 17,8 and an average age of 20,9
    could both get even better when i get rid of those 2 old players i'm trying to sell

though you cannot compare to most other teams as most of them are abandoned, at least on my server which seems to be an old one

Think when I was back at L2, I had a squad average of about 21 quality, my squad was a mix of 3*/4*/5* players in that season but I was able to win the league easily due to lack of competition, think my record was 22-3-1 or something that season. I did lose my L2 Champions League final 2-0 against a stronger side but I was only finding my foot in this game back then and I didn't know a lot so if replayed that level then maybe I would of won the league unbeaten in L2 and won the L2 Champions League.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Rookie
    Well, it all depends on the amount of tokens you buy in this game (with real money, of course.) If you, July Fourth, managed to obtain a team with an AQ of 21 without having bought tokens, you should be shortlisted for the next manager of a Premier League Top 4 team. However, if you did spend real cash to do that, well, then, it's not too hard is it

Shouldn't I be in a league with players with an average quality of 17.0+, if anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Stafford View Post
    Well, it all depends on the amount of tokens you buy in this game (with real money, of course.) If you, July Fourth, managed to obtain a team with an AQ of 21 without having bought tokens, you should be shortlisted for the next manager of a Premier League Top 4 team. However, if you did spend real cash to do that, well, then, it's not too hard is it

Shouldn't I be in a league with players with an average quality of 17.0+, if anything.
    At that point of the game i didnt buy any tokens but i was getting many tokens through watching the videos. I still get a lot of tokens by that method, so for me I don't need to purchase lots of tokens to have a strong squad at that level, I actually swapped 85T for in game cash at L2 because there wasn't many opportunities to make my club rich to buy good players and also because I saved up the tokens to do so.

You will be in a league of players of 17.0 quality next season in L3.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

how could you get so many tokens?
    i have never seen token videos, just the normal health moral fitness and money videos :/

thats why i'm short on tokens

Rookie
    Well, very well planned out. I just token farm, spend 1 token every day (sometimes I manage to get myself a 29-year-old, q22 player nobody wants for 1 token and 400K ) and I can rarely win tokens, because the offers in my region are minimal.

If I get there... Only until yesterday I recognise illegal formations: position: 12th, matches won: 0. Now with a legal formation I should do much better.

"There will always be someone, somewhere, better than you"-- except for you, July Fourth, it seems
    July Fourth likes this.

At the end of season two the average quality of league was 14,9 (From 12,7 to 17,5) except of my team (32,3), which won the league by 26-0-0.

Rookie
    shame you can't watch booster vids in your region, you'd probably be able to train a few players to scout from them.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast