Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: No logic!!! this games goes to hell

No logic!!! this games goes to hell

I lose a game that was impossible to lose couse this game now or ever have no logic

No logic!!! this games goes to hell-logica.jpg

No logic!!! this games goes to hell-logica2.jpg

No logic!!! this games goes to hell-logica3.jpg

No logic!!! this games goes to hell-logica5.jpg

My players were rested by the maximum and the highest moral

I demand that you return time and money, what little money I invested in a game that does not have at least a little logic
    Brian Dang likes this.

Apprentice
    I'm sure too that recently this game has different "equilibriums" and calculation codes, but in that case, you should show also the tactics :-)
    moreover, age... to play with a all young team is not always an advantage. Finally, what is the win price that you set?
    Gus Alejandro likes this.

1,3 millons for win a game, what more i can do???
    Brian Dang likes this.

I used the same tactic as always , i never change the tactic system
    Brian Dang likes this.

Rookie
    It's football man, it have nothing to do with logic
    Just ask Man city after their stoke game or Man Utd against Swansea.

Just because you have the better team doesn't guarantee a win, football would be boring if it worked like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Gus Alejandro View Post
    1,3 millons for win a game, what more i can do???
    you can play without bonus, for me is better, better results, more money

Quote Originally Posted by Gus Alejandro View Post
    I used the same tactic as always , i never change the tactic system
    you are like a doctor who is wondering why sometimes same medicine is not working with all illness
    this game is based on countering opposite team formations too not just skills & bonus ..etc.
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Well yes , in the real play! the players have millons on their pockets, but here you spend some money to have a good team and the system do anything without logic, its not fair, and i m not bill gates, also this means that is equal have my team or a two or tree star team. I see all my games too and? what ? no matters.

I like the game but only i ask for some little logic to keep playing this game

Ok, i understad you, sure! but if you see the pics you coud see that my players 7 of them have 6 stars, and the 4 others 5 stars with all moral and all the rest that is possible to have. I see the game too, and i set to 1,3 millons per win.Well if a lose doing all, its like is the same not to do it.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Gat Manar View Post
    I'm sure too that recently this game has different "equilibriums" and calculation codes, but in that case, you should show also the tactics :-)
    moreover, age... to play with a all young team is not always an advantage. Finally, what is the win price that you set?
    Just tell you very simple...it's nothing different with a team at level 12 vs the opponent at level 6/7 with 12 quality differences in this real case for 1st team..which is whatever tactic he used, definitely he SHOULD WIN...I always do frenly match with my facebook's frens at lower levels to earn skill points n packs and I used all players in different positions like MC plays with ST role or DMC sometimes I let him plays as AMC or vice versa..but I always score at least 5-6 goals per match (not talk about more than 10-12 goals is also very normal.. sometimes even 17-21 goals) if our quality or level diferent from 5 onward...

Just One explanation will do for this case: The Thread Starter, He is being TROLLED by Nordeus's game engine... He's simply bad luck like it happened to Our teams this season...
    Last edited by Brian Dang; 09-09-2014 at 05:37 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast