Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Please help me...

Banned
    A hearty thanks to everyone for answering my question......
    t11_fan likes this.

Oh fiddlesticks,

I had two players I wanted to renew their contract and I have always thought that the players will leave (Just as it says on the message) once the new season starts, so I technically wasted a year already on their contract once the new season starts...

They should really clarify these in their messages, cause they make it seem like they would leave once the new season starts.

If their game engine already gives you weird results and screwed up troll play, can't they at least clarify minor things like these so I don't find more stuff to criticise this game..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfyan View Post
    Oh fiddlesticks,

I had two players I wanted to renew their contract and I have always thought that the players will leave (Just as it says on the message) once the new season starts, so I technically wasted a year already on their contract once the new season starts...

They should really clarify these in their messages, cause they make it seem like they would leave once the new season starts.

If their game engine already gives you weird results and screwed up troll play, can't they at least clarify minor things like these so I don't find more stuff to criticise this game..
    No contract year is wasted bro......Its the same thing...If you had renewed the contract in the next season it would show only 2 years......
    Cat Harrison and Alfyan like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    If you had renewed the contract in the next season it would show only 2 years......
    I don't think so. When you sing contract, it lasts for 3 years. One year last from 1. to 28. day of season. If you sign player at day 18, that doesn't mean contract will end at day 18. Every contract will end at day 28, only number of season are different.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by t11_fan View Post
    I don't think so. When you sing contract, it lasts for 3 years. One year last from 1. to 28. day of season. If you sign player at day 18, that doesn't mean contract will end at day 18. Every contract will end at day 28, only number of season are different.
    He is saying that we wasted one year contract since he signed the contract in this season...If he signed the contract next year he would have got a 3 year contract...

That's what I am trying to tell that if she will sign the contract in this season it will show 3 years and if he signed the contract the next season it will show 2 seasons......

Nordeus are not so foolish that they will give you an extra year contract if you sign a player when his contract has expired...
    t11_fan, Cat Harrison and Alfyan like this.

Just let them all go, get some of your NORDGEN already, they are old news let them go!

But seriously if you can get REAL nordgens 18yr olds like 6 at server reset, you will lose you pants off that season!
    In football it is better to be Lucky than Good.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Philip L. Willis View Post
    Just let them all go, get some of your NORDGEN already, they are old news let them go!

But seriously if you can get REAL nordgens 18yr olds like 6 at server reset, you will lose you pants off that season!
    LoL...I always buy the 2 most costly Nordeus Gen available after server reset on day 1 of new season...Whether I need that position or not it does not matter ( except ML and MR )......

2? I have more, never enough Please help me...-22-10.jpg

That's how looks squad with wisely spent tokens.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by t11_fan View Post
    2? I have more, never enough Click image for larger version. 

Name:	22-10.JPG 
Views:	43 
Size:	82.8 KB 
ID:	29576

That's how looks squad with wisely spent tokens.
    My whole team consist of only Nordeus Generated players except 1 who I bought from academy...

I buy the 2 most expensive ones irrespective of there positions and then buy the players who I need...

This is my gk playing his 2nd season. He is monster , my favourite player. His def skills are one of main reasons why my team has best goal difference this season in league and i'm still playing CL, won 1st semi-final match 2-0
    Please help me...-latif-10.jpg
    Last edited by t11_fan; 09-16-2014 at 07:22 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast