Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Please help me...

Banned

Please help me...

See these picture :

Please help me...-2.jpg

Please help me...-3.jpg

Will I get 7 days in the new season to sign these players contract or will the player will be gone if I don't the contract in this season...

Going according to the message the players will leave the club in the new season if no contract is sign in this season...

Help me...

And will I be able to sell these players in the new season with out signing the contract...
    Alfyan likes this.

hmmmm I had his situation with lots of players one season... they don't have contract when season start.... so the game added me players near retiring... (well that will be retired the same season...) and I think that the option is or do the contract, or leave the club...

so I think that no, to sell, need contractt....

Yes, you'll get 7 days in the new season to sign new contract, same as when you buy new player.
    No, you won't be able to sell player who doesn't have contract.

Banned
    Will I get 7 days to sign the contract ??? My team will not get any new players since I have a squad of 22 and there are only 6 unsigned players...
    Last edited by Siddharth Shanker Singh; 09-16-2014 at 02:08 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by t11_fan View Post
    Yes, you'll get 7 days in the new season to sign new contract, same as when you buy new player.
    No, you won't be able to sell player who doesn't have contract.
    So the player who I want to sell, should I sign there contract now or in the new season...

Yes, same as when you get young player from academy or buy new player, you have 7 days to sign contract before player leaves club.
    If you don't need this players, why you don't place them now on transfer list? Token farmers usually use end of season to get new players because market is less active and they won't get promotion.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by t11_fan View Post
    Yes, same as when you get young player from academy or buy new player, you have 7 days to sign contract before player leaves club.
    If you don't need this players, why you don't place them now on transfer list? Token farmers usually use end of season to get new players because market is less active and they won't get promotion.
    They all are Nordeus Generated Fast Trainer only 1 skill point from scout so on day 1 of new season at the time when Europe and Asia is awake ( for me its around this time i.e 7.47 PM ) I will sell them and get lots of money to build my stadium......

Plus they are helping me to play 4, 5, 6 friendlies per day which gives my condition pack from which I will train my main players who will become 5 star next season to 6 star...
    Last edited by Siddharth Shanker Singh; 09-16-2014 at 02:21 PM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

How much money you need to spend if you want to renew contracts?

Banned
    Oh sorry I wrote it all wrong any of them is not for sale......I will only sell Bati if I manage to get 2 fast training MC...

There are other around 7 players whom I will sell in the new season...

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Yes, you have these 7 days. The Value will drop next season but the contract is higher now.
    and if you have unsigned skill points sign the contract before.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast