Like Tree669Likes

Thread: Season 58

I just came here to say

LOL

(-.-)'

and thats all I can say.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by dkb2005 View Post
    So, yesterday afternoon Academy FC (32.9*, LV 4) hosted Gege (32.8*, LV 6) in the first leg of Cup qualifying. AFC had the full +13% possession and all starters were healthy and rested (Played a 4-5-1V vs thier 4-1-3-2). Gege scored in the 30th minute and that was all for the first half. Three minutes into the 2nd half on of their strikers got injured and (because the manager wasn't present) didn't get replaced. With 68% of the possession but not goals and fewer shots than my opponnent, I pulled off one of my MCs and put in another striker (giving me 4 "forward minded" players to combat their 4 defenders). In the 81st minute, Gege scored again, and AFC couldn't pull one back. We are now down 2 goals going into the away leg, on a day with a full schedule . . .

Today's match schedule: 8:30 AM (originally 11:30 AM) - League at home with Chelsea fc (29.0*, 10th place); 3:06 PM - CL away vs. newFC (27.9*); 8:45 PM - League away vs. xuanquanfc (22.8*, 6th); 11:47 PM - Cup away vs Gege.

I think it's safe to say that I will most likely be eliminated from the Cup tonight as I probably won't be up until midnight to watch the match. I will likely play my starters for the first and last match listed, and my subs/reserves will play the CL and 2nd league game.
    HOLY SH*T! So, I set my squad last night and made sure they were well rested before going to bed. Set them in a 4-4-2 (Narrow Diamond because of injuries). Woke up this morning . . . WON THE CUP AWAY MATCH 3-0. I'M MOVING ON!
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by dkb2005 View Post
    HOLY SH*T! So, I set my squad last night and made sure they were well rested before going to bed. Set them in a 4-4-2 (Narrow Diamond because of injuries). Woke up this morning . . . WON THE CUP AWAY MATCH 3-0. I'M MOVING ON!
    Wow congrats man, it's quite cool to pull that off in that scenario.
    dkb2005 and Buffs Mad like this.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    I just came here to say

LOL

(-.-)'

and thats all I can say.
    How is cocu performance ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Mr Pricop thanks for asking again but NO !!!!!!! I'm never ready , my goals this season as always is to have fun , make a few laff and this season , go to dinner with a developer ?? never seems to happen ??????????
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Ps my avatar picture is Rowland !!!!!!!!!!!

League: Buffs FC win 4-0 and go top on GD.

Can't think of anything else to write tonight.

Oh, played 4-5-1V against assymetric hex (he didn't have AMR, MR instead).

Goals: 4 of them by players.
    Highlights: No bookings wtf.

After the Match Buffs Mad said "erm......well....*silence*......"

A late Galactico FC update (Or should I say Failacticos?):
    Yesterdays match:
    Champions League: The Galacticos battled a 2-2 draw away to the weakest team in their CL group and stop their slightly good run of form. Conceding goals left right and centre as the Galacticos manage to salvage a draw on a game with a 89th minute goal.
    Opponent lined up 4-4-2 classic against the Galacticos 4-5-1V but switch to 3-4-1-2 after half time.

Goals: ST Meftouh 48' | AML Bouwmans 89' (Cheers mate)

League: 9-0 win against the weakest team in the league, with goals by many debutants to give the Galacticos manager a selection problem (But after todays match is now fixed after selling the underperformers.

Goals: AMR Thanh Long 1' 60' | MC Chabou 18' 77(Pen' | MC Hasamov 55' | AML Trong Hoang 65' 86' | ST Lier 67' 69'

Todays match: The Galacticos lost 2-1 in a league match to an inferior team to make the sore loser Galacticos manager rage quit the game and taking a break for a week starting from now. Not going to play if Nordeus just wants to troll and give the opponent a 100% shot conversion rate despite the Galacticos domination. You know what? nah screw this I'm done for now, I do not want to be dealing with this crap for a while. This season is already a let down and that is two FK's conceded by this GK when there has not been any at all last season Oh well I will not be quitting the game but I will be taking a break from watching live matches but I will still manage the team outside of matches.

Goals: ST Meftouh 59'
    Last edited by Alfyan; 09-26-2014 at 08:06 PM.
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Good start continues with beating already 3 5 6,hope performance continues like that, cup next round as well, cl bit struggle yet (1 defeat) but nothing what is not to fix
    Buffs Mad likes this.

My team is the best. My team. IS. THE. FRICKING. BEST. Couldn't watch the match because I was travelling. Manage to pull off a victory within the last minutes of the game, INSANERINO!! L. Diaz, author of two great decisive passes helps me get the win. Going through to the next stage of the cup, let's go!!

Season 58-screenshot006.jpg

Tomorrow's games. Wow this dude seems tough. Going with a defensive/C-A formation once again, you can never be too sure.

Season 58-screenshot007.jpg

This one should be fine. "B" Team for this dude.

Season 58-screenshot008.jpg
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Great start of the season

Buffs Mad likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Page 14 of 45 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast