Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: The O.M.A. Dragon's Cup

OK T11_fan and I need a third game to decide. What is the home game rule about hosting that third game? Both him and I are a bit anal about losing condition by hosting, so nobody is to hot about hosting.

Don't want to be a big baby about this but every little thing matters.

P.S. By the way, did I mention you will all be crushed into minced meat underneath the boots of my STrikers!

P.S.(2) Thank you for all for your concern about me, and what is going on in Hong Kong, and the Umbrella revolutions. Made it through the night, although some crazy person drove his speeding car through the sit-in and also hit me and my fiancee, no one was really hurt, someone up there is watching us.

Quote Originally Posted by Philip Willis View Post
    OK T11_fan and I need a third game to decide. What is the home game rule about hosting that third game? Both him and I are a bit anal about losing condition by hosting, so nobody is to hot about hosting.

Don't want to be a big baby about this but every little thing matters.

P.S. By the way, did I mention you will all be crushed into minced meat underneath the boots of my STrikers!

P.S.(2) Thank you for all for your concern about me, and what is going on in Hong Kong, and the Umbrella revolutions. Made it through the night, although some crazy person drove his speeding car through the sit-in and also hit me and my fiancee, no one was really hurt, someone up there is watching us.

As I've said, 1st and 3rd match in same stadium, ios the same coz no bonus 5% but we have to say one name or another... if is not a good moment today, you can wait for a better day with less important league match, all is to talk^^

CUP MATCHES PENDING TO BE PLAYED, I will give +2 days to play, mas all the weekend, that is what we need for this round, and inactive teams will be out if don't play the match, so please keep in touch to know who can be inside the competition in next round^^

1ST-SLUTS VS DYNAMO MOSCOW
    2ND-DYNAMO VS SLUTS

1ST-DA GEA BAR VS TOTTHLESS FC
    2ND- TOTTHLESS VS DA GEA BAR

1ST-ARIANATOR FC VS ELS CATALANS
    2ND-ELS CATALANS VS ARIANATOR

2ND-BVB ACADEMY VS KHRISTAL PALACE

2ND-SOUTH CAVALIERS VS POLE NORTH

[QUOTE=khris;290170]CUP MATCHES PENDING TO BE PLAYED, I will give +2 days to play, mas all the weekend, that is what we need for this round, and inactive teams will be out if don't play the match, so please keep in touch to know who can be inside the competition in next round^^

2ND-DYNAMO VS SLUTS

1st game ---------------Sluts 1 v 4 Dynamo Moscow
    2nd game-Dynamo Moscow 0 v 1 Sluts
    Agg 4-2 to Dynamo Moscow

Ps my avatar picture is Rowland !!!!!!!!!!!

[QUOTE=Mo Avengers;290306]
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    CUP MATCHES PENDING TO BE PLAYED, I will give +2 days to play, mas all the weekend, that is what we need for this round, and inactive teams will be out if don't play the match, so please keep in touch to know who can be inside the competition in next round^^

2ND-DYNAMO VS SLUTS

1st game ---------------Sluts 1 v 4 Dynamo Moscow
    2nd game-Dynamo Moscow 0 v 1 Sluts
    Agg 4-2 to Dynamo Moscow
    LOL This competition goes for points, 1 point per match,, not possible to draw, if draw, go to extra time and penalties and the winner have the point,
    so the global result is 1-1,
    need the last match;

3rd- SLUTS VS DYNAMO MOSCOW

sorry hun coz make you suffer a lot LOL

To make it easier to understand. The Dragon Cup is Best of 3 (matches).
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    To make it easier to understand. The Dragon Cup is Best of 3 (matches).
    that simple LOL

Dreamer
    so when will the next round start?
    Server 52

Quote Originally Posted by Sherifon View Post
    so when will the next round start?
    I am thinking in what to do with this tournament due to abandoned teams inactivity and the new managers we have...
    I suspend it saving the results waiting to read suggestions.
    maybe a good idea is a fast tournament of 1 match per round with the actives at the end of season¿?... yea I know some of you played and had good and intense rounds, but too we have to understand that this is becoming a little bit non sense...

suggestions please?

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    I am thinking in what to do with this tournament due to abandoned teams inactivity and the new managers we have...
    I suspend it saving the results waiting to read suggestions.
    maybe a good idea is a fast tournament of 1 match per round with the actives at the end of season¿?... yea I know some of you played and had good and intense rounds, but too we have to understand that this is becoming a little bit non sense...

suggestions please?
    Consider finishing the Cup with the actives still in then you can have a fast 1 game per round knockout towards the end. How many are still in?

For a fast knockout I'd suggest having it on 2 or 3 fixed days. Only those that want to play enter. Strict deadlines for games, if game not set up they're out.
    khris likes this.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast