Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Nordeus ate my hamster!!!!!!!!!!!

the only time I got mad was when I had a draw with a team using justin bieber as profile pic lol
    Joshiko, Timmy Tee, goreme and 3 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rando81 View Post
    the only time I got mad was when I had a draw with a team using justin bieber as profile pic lol

so what? my wife's team which last year won all 3 competitions has profile pic of snow white. anyway about the hamster issue, i don't like people whining about everything but if you take a close look there are many justified complaints. after all we like playing this game and we just want to improve it by criticizing the crap parts. today i had a heavy loss 4-1 away against a 4star team while my team is almost scout. we both played classic 4-4-2 and the opponent was not present. ok i don't mind, **** happens. but i do mind when i am playing friendly game between my team and my wife's and because i don't want to end up draw (in order to avoid extra time) i do all the crapy things (illegal formations, catastrophical tactics, opposite positions, etc) and i can't manage to manipulate the result. this is not normal. this tells me that whatever you do the result is predetermined.

Up for getting too much rage in forum again!

Apprentice
    i agree with the post. but you also have to acknowledge as mentioned by gkassimis that there are legitimate complaints here and there are obvious flaws in the game that are not yet fixed (e.g. unsolicited friendlies, too many injuries). you cannot look at one side and overlook the other. for legitimate complaints, we can emphatize with fellow managers and maybe offer some advice. for not so legitimate complaints, we sometimes make fun of the poster. this is all part of being in a forum.

Apprentice
    to add, we are all playing the same game. but we are having different scenarios (e.g. high/low level in server, easy/hard competition in auction, token/non-token buyer). so our views of the game might be different from others. so we should understand where the other people are coming from before passing judgement.
    Last edited by jtcfmb; 02-20-2013 at 04:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jtcfmb View Post
    to add, we are all playing the same game. but we are having different scenarios (e.g. high/low level in server, easy/hard competition in auction, token/non-token buyer). so our views of the game might be different from others. so we should understand where the other people are coming from before passing judgement.
    Agreed. Its all part of the game.
    I like to check general discussion section every day. First of those kind of posts I have encountered, I tried to encourage/help. Then next wave of those, I replied with patience. For me its all in the game and we have to support each other which is fine!
    Now every day another same whining thread is up. People doing this, dont even bother to search forum for similar threads and answers and those threads keep on coming. This gets boring by the time.
    In my opinion there has to be a new section to gather those threads or general discussion section will eventually loose its greatness!
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

League Winner x 8 Champions League Winner x 4 Cup Winner x 2

Counter formations, team's orders explained & more - check my Top Eleven Blog Guide

MDKII
    Hey Timmy,

Hamster devouring is definitely not intentional behavior for Top Eleven. Please contact Nordeus Support and we'll try and help you with this.

Make sure to supply the following info:
    -The age of your hamster
    -The fur pattern of your hamster
    -What level his cage was
    -What was the last thing your hamster ate

Also, please make sure that it was indeed a hamster and not a guinea pig, as this is a common confusion when people report unintentional hamster consumption.
    FCP and dv8r like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MDKII View Post
    Hey Timmy,

Hamster devouring is definitely not intentional behavior for Top Eleven. Please contact Nordeus Support and we'll try and help you with this.

Make sure to supply the following info:
    -The age of your hamster
    -The fur pattern of your hamster
    -What level his cage was
    -What was the last thing your hamster ate

Also, please make sure that it was indeed a hamster and not a guinea pig, as this is a common confusion when people report unintentional hamster consumption.
    I loled to that!

Can we please now have an official statement about this problem ???
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

League Winner x 8 Champions League Winner x 4 Cup Winner x 2

Counter formations, team's orders explained & more - check my Top Eleven Blog Guide

MDKII
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyros View Post
    I loled to that!

Can we please now have an official statement about this problem ???
    If you mean the recent influx of injury complaints, I'm still trying to decide whether to make a universal complaint thread. Directing everything to one thread will make people who are upset feel like nobody will read that thread at all and their complaints will be ignored. Directing to a specific sub-forum like "Bugs and Technical Issues" will push threads with other, also important problems, down to the bottom. Just not allowing injury complaints is out of the question for obvious reasons.

I'll talk to the rest of the moderation staff and we'll figure something out, as it's obviously hurting the quality of discussions going on the forums.
    Spyros likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MDKII View Post
    If you mean the recent influx of injury complaints, I'm still trying to decide whether to make a universal complaint thread. Directing everything to one thread will make people who are upset feel like nobody will read that thread at all and their complaints will be ignored. Directing to a specific sub-forum like "Bugs and Technical Issues" will push threads with other, also important problems, down to the bottom. Just not allowing injury complaints is out of the question for obvious reasons.

I'll talk to the rest of the moderation staff and we'll figure something out, as it's obviously hurting the quality of discussions going on the forums.
    Or perhaps a separate forum section for rants/complaints? Or would that get too out of hand?

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast