Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree57Likes

Thread: Skill progress

Dreamer
    the only difference I noticed is rating, players who gain 8-9 rating burns more condition and gain more sp
    Server 52

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherifon View Post
    the only difference I noticed is rating, players who gain 8-9 rating burns more condition and gain more sp
    Ratings have nothing to do with condition...
    Just did an experiment in official game...

2nd column is fitness, 3rd is rating, 4th is starting condition and 5th is condition after the game
    Skill progress-3.png
    Buffs Mad likes this.

The average rate a player gains sp is his rate. There is no difference to that anywhere afaik. If your player averages 3% per 1 condition over 30 competitive matches and 30 training sessions then he'll get the same average over a long period in friendlies.

The difference between friendlies and competitive matches is the condition consumed - friendlies consume on average less condition.

I've not seen any evidence to suggest there is a ratings multiplier on gain. I've never really looked to see if there is a difficulty multiplier for friendlies either.

Additionally, I've not seen the level of starting condition affect sp gain. If a player has enough condition to complete the training/match he'll get his expected gain (subject to variation)................IMO.
    Last edited by Buffs Mad; 10-13-2014 at 10:32 AM.

Banned
    Generally good rating players get more gain because they are more involve in the game hence they burn more condition...

And that's the reason why your best player gets injured more than other players...And people come and say that Nordeus knowingly targets the best player for injury......
    Cat Harrison and Buffs Mad like this.

It happened few times to me this season, during the match i was looking at my team for player to sub (in 2nd half) and meanwhile he got injured (it takes ~5min in match to sub player from the moment you click on save) or yellow card.
    Buffs Mad likes this.

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    The average rate a player gains sp is his rate. There is no difference to that anywhere afaik. If your player averages 3% per 1 condition over 30 competitive matches and 30 training sessions then he'll get the same average over a long period in friendlies.

The difference between friendlies and competitive matches is the condition consumed - friendlies consume on average less condition.

I've not seen any evidence to suggest there is a ratings multiplier on gain. I've never really looked to see if there is a difficulty multiplier for friendlies either.

Additionally, I've not seen the level of starting condition affect sp gain. If a player has enough condition to complete the training/match he'll get his expected gain (subject to variation)................IMO.
    I believe that friendlies consume less condition than official matches, but players also gain less SP... And ratings don't decide average gain of players, stars do... The more stars a player gets, gain range gets lower... If a 4-star player gets skill progress 16-26 / 32-52 / 48-78 / 112-182 for all three types of training and official match, as a 5-star player he will get less than that (15-25 / 30-50 / 45-75 / 105-175 SP)
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by t11_fan View Post
    It happened few times to me this season, during the match i was looking at my team for player to sub (in 2nd half) and meanwhile he got injured (it takes ~5min in match to sub player from the moment you click on save) or yellow card.
    Actually its because of some network delay which is bound to happen no matter how fast you internet connection is...Notice when you are not watching a match and your player gets injured the sub happens instantly......
    t11_fan and Buffs Mad like this.

Banned
    @Steppenwolf who is the player that scores the goal in your signature ???
    Buffs Mad and Charles Kelly like this.

@Sidd Diouf (Stoke City vs. Manchester City)

VIP
    There are two types of players in this games: fast trainers (you get them for tokens from Youth Academy) and "flops", free YA players...

The highest SP gain of fast trainers = the lowest SP gain + 10, 20, 30 or 70 (Stretching, Cardio, Practice match or Official match)

The highest SP gain of "flops" = the lowest SP gain + 50% (for example, 6-9 / 12-18 / 18-27 / 42-63)...

These ranges go half down after age changes, 21 to 22, 25 to 26 and 29 to 30...

Sometimes, some players, once in a while, cross those ranges boundaries for unknown reason (and reason is NOT game rating, my DR just got 7 and SP 185 and his 99,9% game SP gain range is 112-182)...
    t11_fan and Buffs Mad like this.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast