Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: No Bull Shi**ing...I want answer of this question from Nordeus Developers...

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I also have experience the Playmaker as card getter. Some SA's do not seem helpful. I won't train another Playmaker!
    But FK and Penalty seem to work (sometimes)
    The SA's I really like are Defensive Wall and Corner Kicker

The problem with SA's is you lose all the cones to the SA's when training him, and then have to catch up it terms of Q so I only train them very rarely now, and on a super fast trainer that their attributes fit with the SA, the ones born with SA's the skill set doesn't always fit, like a DC with FK, and so the skill is pretty useless unless you add to his attacking attributes..
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

VIP
    I think the answer for this is simple after all... Good players don't need SA... and any SA wont help bad player to play better... I have corner taker who scored more hat-tricks from FK than any striker who plays 90 minutes every game or any player with FK ability...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    I think the answer for this is simple after all... Good players don't need SA... and any SA wont help bad player to play better... I have corner taker who scored more hat-tricks from FK than any striker who plays 90 minutes every game or any player with FK ability...
    LoL...Yeah you are right...But then SA makes no sense...A good player don't need them and a poor play will continue to play poor even with SA...

But what is annoying is why a good player becomes bad after learning SA...If he doesn't become good then at least he should also not become bad...

There is no way I would exchange 40 or even worst 50 skill points into a SA, when i could just address those lovely points into improving player's quality....not trying to play smart or anything - I have fallen for that myself in the past, but never again Nordeus, never again!

Do not spend your hard earned skill points into special abilities, unless you plan to make big sales with your young ones.

For years now, it has been a damn pile of hidden issues and this sucker just gets higher and higher)
    Just dont do it until Nordeus clear many many many things up !!!
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

League Winner x 8 Champions League Winner x 4 Cup Winner x 2

Counter formations, team's orders explained & more - check my Top Eleven Blog Guide

make a player SA if you plan to make him at least 7*+. if you play him at only 6* i don't see the point to do such a stupid thing
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Banned
    I just like to train SA, I am not training them SA in order to gain any performance boost as I know SA are cosmetic...But at least I expect that their performance will not deteriorate...

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    For complains please use the vent thread: http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...hread-3-a.html or send an email directly to nordeus at support@nordeus.eu

...or use Bugs & Technical Issues forum to report your problem: Bugs and Technical Issues

Thread locked!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12