Page 27 of 38 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
Like Tree621Likes

Thread: Season 59

VIP
    Belgrade United - Transfers

Sold MC Luis Ángel AYALA today... He got rating 7 in his first 12 games last season and then he started with #$%& performances...

Season 59-2.png

Signed one-day contract with YA token free youngster...

Season 59-1.jpg
    Buffs Mad likes this.

VIP
    Belgrade United - League

DC Rzić did box-to-box slalom for important 1-0 victory vs. CL spot aspirant...

Season 59-3.jpg
    Season 59-4.jpg
    Season 59-5.jpg
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Just updating my club, check this out >> xxxxxx
    Buffs Mad likes this.
    YOU're MANAGER, YOU MANAGE

Congratulation Arsenal!!
    Hope these thread could help you, Formation-Tactic and GUIDE

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fadhul17 View Post
    Just updating my club, check this out >> xxxxxx
    Nice job !
    Buffs Mad likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    10 in league but 2 more injuries, 17 so far, can't hold it more
    Buffs Mad and NTNK like this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Champions League: Buffs FC come up against the Keeper from hell as he makes 7 saves, including 2 miraculous ones from headers at dbl corners and fingertip saves from 2 FKs. But eventually Buffs wear them down to come back with 2 2nd half goals for a 3-2 win and progress 6-2 on aggregate.

I n the league, 2nd lost and 3rd drew so Canteen Katie and her cohorts will turn out in the evening league match and tomorrow morning's to allow Buffs FC to have a right good go at the Cup Semi.

League: 0-6 win against 14th. It should've been a lot more but terrible finishing, especially my strikers. In fact all goals were scored and assisted by midfielders and wingers. The current form of my best striker in league games is quite disturbing. Still 7 points ahead, 2nd got very lucky against 3rd.

CL: 1-1 draw at home (3-1 on agg.). It took him 40 minutes to get his first chance, by that time I had already missed every possible chance you can get in this game (free kicks, corners, crosses, one on one's, long shots,...). After 76 minutes I finally scored a goal, but 8 minutes later he equalized out of the blue. I would of preferred to win, but this way I don't have to pay the win bonus.
    In semifinals I'll be playing against the 3rd of my league, a real life friend.

Although I'm happy with the qualification for the semifinals and the 3 points in the league, this was a frustrating day. The amount of chances I've missed today is unbelievable, not only with this team but also with my oldest team. Hopefully tomorrow will be better, because I have an important cup game.
    Peter Renn and Buffs Mad like this.
    13 seasons

League: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ,9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    CL: 2, 3, 4, 6, 11, 14 (also 2 lost finals and 3 semi-finals)
    Cup: 1, 4, 8 (also 1 lost final and 1 semi-final)

FORZA JUVE!

And finally.... the O.M.A. have favcebook page

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Top-E..._type=bookmark

Today's match

League: Well that went better than expected. 7 goals, great game from Gedling, Auras and Schreyeck. Once again, my opponent gets a red card. Somehow, the win bonus creates red cards... weird.

Tomorrow's matches

CL: 2nd leg, it's time to assert our win! Same tactics, same formation, let's see if it plays out as well.

League: Same scenario, it's all about those 3 points...

Also new players in the squad!

Forgot to introduce him last time: French MC Thomas Auras, he's scored a nice amount of goals already. Got him after a nice token battle, worth it. After only a couple of training points, he went up to 6 stars, amazing!

And freshly bought today, DC/DMC Indonesian player: Djoko Ariwibowo. Got him with only 3 tokens because I gotz dem mad bidding skillz. Last second bidding FTW!! He'll do I great, I'm sure.

Buffs Mad likes this.

League: Buffs FC Canteen and Administrative staff today had a day out at 12th placed FC Harry United.

We didn't work hard for the win, we didn't even deserve the win but we got it = 2-1.

The Buffs move to 9pts ahead again but how long can this charmed life last with the distraction of the CL and Cup looming large.

OMA Masters League

Over in the OMA Masters League the Champions league 2nd legs went to plan with 4 OMA teams reaching the Semi-Finals to produce all-OMA ties. Squeaky Bum time? The sound is deafening.

Page 27 of 38 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast