View Poll Results: Shorter season in Top Eleven?

Voters
210. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

40 19.05%
  • No

170 80.95%
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Like Tree107Likes

Thread: New duration of Top Eleven season? Yes or no? [Feedback]

Addicted
    People who want more competitive games must be players who finish championship rank 5/6/7 or under ! Why don't create a new competition like UEFA C3 ( europa league ) for rank 5/6/7 ? That's a solution for thoses players ...

No thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rowland Is the Fat conTROLLer

it should be a good idea,but since players get more trained but have a greater loss of condition,you should give more tokens to health injuries and condition

This Europa League should replace the Cup,so difficult,so long and so few remunerative

As long as we won't be able to manage 4 games a day, more games would be played without managers thus leading to disinterest in the game itself. You can try but I doubt that it will work. Building up a team for the new season usually takes between 2 to 10 days for me, so with such a change, it will be quite hard to stay active in the game.
    Maxtax and Matteo de Clemente like this.

Rookie
    the season length and current format doesnt need changing. Leave it alone.

G-i-v-e m-o-r-e T-O-K-E-N-S
    Matteo de Clemente likes this.
    "Human relationships didn't work anyhow. Only the first two weeks had any zing, then the participants lost their interest. Masks dropped away and real people began to appear: cranks, imbeciles, the demented, the vengeful, sadists, killers. Modern society had created its own kind and they feasted on each other. It was a duel to the death...in a cesspool."

No from me.I've given this some thought and the only benefit i can see is for Nordeus to get us spending tokens.If Nordeus want us to spend tokens sort the auctions out as they are full of really bad footballers plus i haven't had a decent youth academy player for months.

Rookie
    No. It would only mean spending more time on the game....which would probably end up in losing interest and spending less time. Not good for you! So let it be. I would prefer to have a "boxing day" with 2 games in the same day so we could eventually have a free top11 day between seasons.
    Matteo de Clemente likes this.

This is the problem:
    more official game a day you have to face,more frequently you have to recover player condition and repair injuries.

Moreover,even if your player condition values are ok,it's not sure that performances will be good at the 3rd or 4th match (for example 0-0 against a team you'd normally esaily defeat..)

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast