View Poll Results: Shorter season in Top Eleven?

Voters
210. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

40 19.05%
  • No

170 80.95%
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
Like Tree107Likes

Thread: New duration of Top Eleven season? Yes or no? [Feedback]

For more realistic feeling players star should remain 2-3 season in real football u don't changes all ur players every year.. And second young player should be more effective (afcourse with training and games time) now no one even sign them..

Apprentice
    I'd like a stat i can view half-time that allows me to see how a player is performing
    no info for you my watchers :P

Why not..
    but if you do that you need to delete te limit of 3 hours between each matchs. This rule can make some problem if there is more than 2 matchs per day (schedule of us, the players)

And you need to fix the 50 tokens tjat we have to spent to buy a top players. It's soooo expensive!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Asher Malasa View Post
    For more realistic feeling players star should remain 2-3 season in real football u don't changes all ur players every year.. And second young player should be more effective (afcourse with training and games time) now no one even sign them..

I agree with Asher. Shortening the league would end up having to buy new players every 14 days. which lose their value (stars) 14 days later, and probably not as much training points so value loss in money when selling. Especially now scout players cost 69 tokens at most......Wow.

Apprentice
    Well I hope I'm in time, but I've voted no. I think it's just right at 28 days. I do have a few ideas I'd like to see though.

I'd like the 28 day season to begin (Day 1) with a free day, to arrange frendlies and to prepare your team for the season ahead - buying/selling/training players.

I agree with a lot who've suggested a 'Europa League' for those finishing 5th, 6th and 7th. I'd also like to see the team finishing 3rd in a CL group drop into the Europa League at the conclusion of the group stage.

I'd be a fan of a second cup. Perhaps one that is like the FA Cup, where all levels are included and cash prizes are relevant. So if you knock out a higher team you get great rewards, that way a low level team (who won't ever win the competition) can gain some glory from it. If a level one team away to a level 20 team is unrealistic then maybe the FA Cup could be over say 5 levels only. 1-5, 6-10, 11-15 and so on.

I'd like to see direct transfers allowed on the iPhone app - where you can make offers for friends players. Not just the transfer list or scout list.

In game I'd like to see ratings under the 'squad' heading. As many others have alluded to it'd be good to be able to see who is playing badly in order to substitute them instead of currently having to guess. It's frustrating as hell after the game when you see that you took off someone who was playing well and left on a flop.

I think league position prizes should include tokens aswell as cash.

I think your Youth players should be 10 tokens each maximum and most importantly I think if you don't want to sign them, you should be able to make money from selling them like in the real world. After all I think if you've brought them through the system, nurturing and training them you should receive some reward.

I think player ratings should be more realistic, for example I bought a top end 5* midfielder the other day who was 18, with massive training effect who cost a LOT of money (and 20 odd tokens) only to find he's a dud. He's only getting ratings of 4 and 5 a game and it's a disgrace. On top of that I've bought a scout player before who was a dud - this is an even bigger insult. For me a scout player should always be a minimum of 7 out of 10.

In relation to the last point too, ratings should more reflect the player, if a player has a quality of more than the level of the team or opposition he should more often than not rate highly. I don't understand how at an average team and opponent quality of say 100 a player who is 110 quality will regularly rate 5-4-4-6-5. I'm not saying every game should be high but more realistic where the rating is for example four good games to every poor performance.

I'd like to see more auto-sub options. If you're behind with say 20 minutes left you should have the ability to auto-sub to a more attacking formation or side when you can't watch. After all, this is a worldwide game and it just isn't possible for everyone to watch all of their fixtures.

I agree with the member who suggested you should be able to pick a time slot for your home games too, say for example all home games are played within a 2/3 hour time frame, say between 1900 and 2200. If you want to change after that then it costs tokens but you shouldn't be penalised when you're the home team by Nordeus finding a time that is manageable for both teams.

Furthermore I think wins should receive token prizes aswell as cash prizes.

Finally, perhaps a discipline option. If you team or a particular player(s) performs badly you should be able to punish them somehow (just like you can praise them with win bonuses).

I understand that a lot of my ideas will mean less tokens being spent for Nordeus but I do believe if it was more lenient with the way tokens are spent there would be an upturn in people willing to fork out. As it is I couldn't justify spending say 30 tokens to change the 15 games with stupid o'clock kick off times. I think a bit of a goodwill gesture by Nordeus in removing charges for trivial things like name changes and kits will go a long way to improving the way people view the token situation. Slashing the cost of things too would have the same effect.

Think that's about it, now breathe!
    PaCe Ros likes this.

Rookie
    Nice post Ian Myers, nice ideas and I totally agree with you on the token side.

Apprentice
    Thank you

hullo there.is it possible in the statistics too see offcides and goal kicks.in half time can we see how good or bad is our player so we can replace him,in the future can you add a radar on the end of the screen so we can see if the team follow our orders ,in the real football if you want to call yourself a manager you should have the opportunity to see how your team perform,in top eleven until you make this changes we are just players no managers!!!!!!!!!!

@Nick Lizas according to this picture from their fb page, no
    Ex top eleven player

well for me my friend nothing change then ,disappointing just good graphics!

@Nick Lizas according to this picture from their fb page, no
    Last edited by Nick Lizas; 01-25-2015 at 04:42 PM.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast