Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: First "real" power trainer. Need suggestions.

So to get it right. If I want to power train a player, I get green packs and I train the player as much as I can. I don't spend the skill points he gets so he won't get a star up and thus he will grow less. Is that correct? Do I need to know anything else? Thanks in advance!
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    "Human relationships didn't work anyhow. Only the first two weeks had any zing, then the participants lost their interest. Masks dropped away and real people began to appear: cranks, imbeciles, the demented, the vengeful, sadists, killers. Modern society had created its own kind and they feasted on each other. It was a duel to the death...in a cesspool."

Quote Originally Posted by LaKu View Post
    So to get it right. If I want to power train a player, I get green packs and I train the player as much as I can. I don't spend the skill points he gets so he won't get a star up and thus he will grow less. Is that correct? Do I need to know anything else? Thanks in advance!
    It does not matter if you add the skill points or not, as soon as they have enough skill points for the next star their training will slow as if those skill points are added

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    No, they slow regardless if the points are unassigned if there are enough to the next star. The thing to do is train any SA's and extra roles before assigning any to Q.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dreamer
    And here he is all trained

First &quot;real&quot; power trainer. Need suggestions.-michaelmccarthytrained.png

$5.7M increase in value isn't too shabby. Still need a few more levels, but you get the idea!
    Manager of Foresters FC and Guide FC. Both teams on server '161'.

Wondering if I took the time to type out that fancy formation? Nah, check out my python script!

Dreamer
    Scout! and now a starting eleven player!

First &quot;real&quot; power trainer. Need suggestions.-michaelmccarthyscout.png

My best players are only one level higher. It's still hard for me to find room for him in the back four because I have a solid line that has changed very little over the past 3 seasons.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Wondering if I took the time to type out that fancy formation? Nah, check out my python script!

Quote Originally Posted by Cody Allan Taylor View Post
    Scout! and now a starting eleven player!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MichaelMcCarthyScout.png 
Views:	31 
Size:	47.5 KB 
ID:	32641

My best players are only one level higher. It's still hard for me to find room for him in the back four because I have a solid line that has changed very little over the past 3 seasons.
    Place him in the team...Dont be afraid...Im sure he will be fine and he is gonna get big ratings...

I hope you tested him in some way. Fast trainers dont need to be good players. Would be a shame for all the effort, green packs and such to be a waste because he's a bad peformer.

Btw, I never really got the idea of saving sp's other then to lower costs for contract renewal
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Dreamer
    I had him start 3 games thus far do to an injury. Trust me, I've had my flops. Mostly in MC/DMC though.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12