Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: The worst game ever created this is going on my nerves and all of my friend

oh come on man.. again..??
    you can't even accept draw result against some teams with rating below you?
    if you lose 7-0 against that guy then that's a serious problem and you can even convince me to leave this game..
    and i don't think asian or european server matter in this situation

In my opinion - You should set a formation of 3-4-1-2, or change your DMC to an AMC.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

He is not better he is a bot player that never changes his formation never change his player ,and that plays the same way hole season probably will end last. I'm sure I will win the league but its not fun playing with this kind of players all my league is with same people ,at least they look all same , but if you play in a league were you have good players that's a good thing even if you lose at least its great , Balkan or European people love football they get better players change formations and give more time to the game,before some seasons it was great now, the last 3 seasons its worst, always same low rating player managers , its no fun at all if you see all managers have rating below 75 and my about 100 , they just make you angry they don't win the league at all thats why I don't like I just want to be on another server

Quote Originally Posted by Lola.Milo View Post
    clearly he is a better manager than you

Quote Originally Posted by armendoss View Post
    He is not better he is a bot player that never changes his formation never change his player ,and that plays the same way hole season probably will end last. I'm sure I will win the league but its not fun playing with this kind of players all my league is with same people ,at least they look all same , but if you play in a league were you have good players that's a good thing even if you lose at least its great , Balkan or European people love football they get better players change formations and give more time to the game,before some seasons it was great now, the last 3 seasons its worst, always same low rating player managers , its no fun at all if you see all managers have rating below 75 and my about 100 , they just make you angry they don't win the league at all thats why I don't like I just want to be on another server
    then all you need is not a balkan server or anything. you just pick your opponents for the next competition like this guy here

http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...teristing.html

last season he experienced the same as you have. he was by far the strongest team in his league. but this situation you can change simply by adding some strong friends. you can befriend any team you want, balkan, thai, anyone
    Last edited by Joshiko; 02-19-2013 at 07:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Hes played a counter formation against you.
    hes got a better formation than yours. get prepared next time.
    Kyroshill likes this.
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

League Winner x 8 Champions League Winner x 4 Cup Winner x 2

Counter formations, team's orders explained & more - check my Top Eleven Blog Guide

its amazing and it happens all the time this game is no fun anymore it is sh.... its getting very very bored and please remove me from that f... server Thailand I want to play with ballkan players not asia wtf
    Lol just noticed that, so you wanna join our region servers and get some easy wins ... but what makes you think balkan players are easier to get?

Not offended or anything, just curious ^^
    Invincible likes this.
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

League Winner x 8 Champions League Winner x 4 Cup Winner x 2

Counter formations, team's orders explained & more - check my Top Eleven Blog Guide

Quote Originally Posted by Spyros View Post
    Lol just noticed that, so you wanna join our region servers and get some easy wins ... but what makes you think balkan players are easier to get?

Not offended or anything, just curious ^^
    I don't think there is such a thing as an area specific server, I just think you start the game on a random server or a server that has quite a few of your friends on if they were already playing the game at the moment you started. I had 2 facebook friends already playing when I started and they were both on the same server and thats what Nordeus system decided to allowcate my team on the same server as both of these friends that were already playing Top Eleven. Sometimes you could just get chucked on a server that has a shortage of new teams or players quitting to fill the gap.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

The 'Boss' rules, he goes by the initials of GE.
    He plays with us, builds us up to think we are worldies, then bang! he tears another strip off you.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Your Formations is more defensive with 1 DMC and 3 MC but Team Mentality is attacking, Pressing style is own half, why not Whole pitch?
    Your team is much stronger than your Opponent so If I was you, I will set : hard attacking with ACM instead of DMC and Pressing style is Whole pitch. or 4-3-3 formations

I have another team facing your opponent twice in CUP and I won all
    Last edited by QuocBao; 02-20-2013 at 03:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Accyrover View Post
    The 'Boss' rules, he goes by the initials of GE.
    He plays with us, builds us up to think we are worldies, then bang! he tears another strip off you.
    General Electric?
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast