Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Your Worst Mistakes...

Your Worst Mistakes...

That's share some of our worst mistakes in the game, it will all make us feel better!

A few weeks ago I was in a two-legged quarter final and the first game I put out a second team as it was a really low ranked team. The second leg I put out a full strength team but forgot to play the match as I was flicking through the channels and by the time I loaded it up it was the 89 minute mark and they scored and knocked me out

Today was for me the worst one where I got into a bidding war with another player. Most times I won't go over 10 tokens if I can help it. Today I was bidding with another guy for a 44 ranked LB at $3.5m. 22 tokens later he showed no signs of giving up. It felt horrible giving up a seasons worth of tokens without getting my man, but he did end up paying around $6.8m for the player

What is your worst mistake? What is the most tokens you will spend in order to get a player?

Sometimes I have mistakes in my team tactics, and I'm learning a lot from them. One of my huge mistakes is that I didn't sell allways 6-5-5-5-5 rated dmc and he failed very important match for me.
    t11_fan likes this.

VIP
    I don't make mistakes... I call them trolling...

Played cup 1/4 or 1/2 finals (not sure) few seasons ago against 1 star stronger, 1 higher level team. Won 1st home match 2-1 (used 4141 against 442) and though i have opportunity to kick him out. 2nd match he starts with 3n-4-3, me with 5-2n-2w-1.
    HT 0-0 and my worst mistake follows: moved dc-dmc from dc to dmc position (changed formation to 451V)
    FT 4-0 defeat.

+ bonus advice
    Use dc-dmc on dmc position only if you have to (suspension or injury of main player). I found out that every dc-dmc plays dc position in better form than dmc. That is maybe why we have to buy single-position dmc or dmc-dml/r
    Last edited by t11_fan; 11-16-2014 at 11:06 PM.
    Gunner001 likes this.
    Ex top eleven player

not buying a scout GK before champions league final 1 season ago

My worst mistake was a few seasons ago when the title was down to the last game. I was playing a rather weak opponent so I decided not to watch the game. I ended up losing and finishing second. Had two injuries and I didn't had the auto subs on

My biggest mistake was that I started playing topeleven, so addictive
    13 seasons

League: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ,9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    CL: 2, 3, 4, 6, 11, 14 (also 2 lost finals and 3 semi-finals)
    Cup: 1, 4, 8 (also 1 lost final and 1 semi-final)

FORZA JUVE!

Quote Originally Posted by Valentin Oprea View Post
    not buying a scout GK before champions league final 1 season ago
    Do you think he would have made the difference? What ranking was your goalie?!

Quote Originally Posted by dippo View Post
    My worst mistake was a few seasons ago when the title was down to the last game. I was playing a rather weak opponent so I decided not to watch the game. I ended up losing and finishing second. Had two injuries and I didn't had the auto subs on
    That's some bad luck!! I noticed 99% of the time I don't watch a game I pick up an injury. That rarely happens if I watch

Dreamer
    Well I made alot
    1st spending 48 tokens on a free agent !!
    2nd forgot to change illegal formation after a friendly match and it costed me the only league I lost since I played T11.
    3rd go in bid wars against a player called "Bui", wasted +100-150 tokens against him and I never won any auction against him.
    4th I was playing illegal formations at my first season like 5-2DMC-2-1 but luckily won the league cuz I had strong team.
    Anna Martyniec likes this.
    Server 52

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast