Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Fed up of #$%#& game logic!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic View Post
    Oh his tactics were bad.... Then which team in the world would win a game:
    - without centre backs
    - with 3 strikers + 2 centreforwards jostling near the box
    There is no illegal formation anymore so your argument is invalid.

Lost 5-1 to a team whose about 30% lower in quality and whose manager didn't even watch the game.

He played 5-3-2 and scored 5 away from home in a game that was like Wigan thumping Chelsea 5-1 at Stamford bridge using a defensive formation. I started with normal tactics and conservative 3-1-4-2

This is indeed a game, but what's the point in playing it if it's randomly programmed? Why bother buying better players, watching games, choosing tactics or using health packs? It sort of makes the whole point of the game worthless.
    Last edited by Drumpot; 11-23-2014 at 01:42 PM.

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by jacks View Post
    1)stop comparing real football with this game and show your and opponent teams quality. Use minimal win bonus.
    2)you must play with atleast 1 dmc for getting good result. I think the best formation against this is 4-1-3mc-2(cuz 2 mc against 1 not working well every time)
    3)why attack through the flanks(cuz In real football it works? : D) his drdl stopped your amlamr
    TL-DR you played with bad tactics and got bad result.
    m8... your comments are dumb... read above... I did play long balls through the middle, not down the flanks... you said "his drdl stopped your amlamr"... do I have to play without strikers then, 'cause 99% of teams play at least with 2 DC, so they will stop my strikers? hello, wake up, NO DC, and my wingers were there EXACTLY to get covered by his side backs, so strikers can play unmarked, uncovered, unwhatever... and here is your "smartass" formation vs. this guy...

Fed up of #$%#& game logic!!!-7.jpg
    Fed up of #$%#& game logic!!!-8.jpg

his side backs...

Fed up of #$%#& game logic!!!-9.png
    Fed up of #$%#& game logic!!!-10.png
    BeckStar likes this.

Dreamer
    The illegal formation penalty isn't as big as it used to be.

The best way to counter low number of defenders is to place more attackers (STs and AMs) combined with defensive mentality.

I don't care about this results vs abandoned and not active teams(but their results are still better than yours). That stats are showing that his dldr are playing fantastic (I bet he plays with blue arrows) .

Dreamer
    Any team with only 2 defenders for a long time would have their defenders getting good score regularly, even if the team lose more often due to the possession penalty for illegal formation.

This performance is typical with a team like that. I've seen a guy with 2 defenders one of them ranked top for best performing player but his team ranked last in the league...

Quote Originally Posted by jacks View Post
    There is no illegal formation anymore so your argument is invalid.
    Hello Joshy T...

We missed your intelligence.
    Last edited by Celtic; 11-23-2014 at 08:36 PM.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    Random, random, random!!! This game is all about random!!! In real football this formation would beat #$%&!!! Every 2 minutes their goalie would face one on one situation with any long ball through the middle!!! But no, in this game logic says this formation should get 2 double corners!!!

Attachment 33202
    I just say one thing: every manager who plays 4222 is loosing the game. Many friends play like this and I always win against 4222. This is a very bad formation. Lately the illegals are not activated and formations with DR-DL-DMC are very strong, last season I played like this (2w1412) and win many matches...

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Enrico Habiger View Post
    I just say one thing: every manager who plays 4222 is loosing the game. Many friends play like this and I always win against 4222. This is a very bad formation. Lately the illegals are not activated and formations with DR-DL-DMC are very strong, last season I played like this (2w1412) and win many matches...
    I won 3 titles in row with average teams using ONLY 4-2-2-2 Hex formation and never changing it during game, that's not the point... Point is the other formation... By any reasonable odds that formation should concede 3 goals per striker in every game, no matter what formation they are facing and how good opponent is... The same thing happened in the last game. Opponent was playing 3W in the back line and DC got red card... Since that moment they started playing like there is 10 of them in the defence... BTW, I changed formation in the 1st minute, pulling DR in the DC slot to cover 3rd opponent's striker, 'cause he had only DL on that side... Pulled AML to ML with all Ms having blue arrows, except AMR, so I did not play 4-2-2-2 Hex... He scored 2 goals from double corners, but, it's not the point how many goals I conceded, but how many goals he should concede with no players between my strikers and his goalie...

Deleted post
    Last edited by jacks; 11-24-2014 at 12:27 AM. Reason: delete

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast