Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Fed up of #$%#& game logic!!!

VIP

Angry Fed up of #$%#& game logic!!!

Random, random, random!!! This game is all about random!!! In real football this formation would beat #$%&!!! Every 2 minutes their goalie would face one on one situation with any long ball through the middle!!! But no, in this game logic says this formation should get 2 double corners!!!

Fed up of #$%#& game logic!!!-8.jpg
    Anna Martyniec likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Yes, you 're right.
    With football logic you must won at least 8-0 but with t11 logic you must had a DMC to hold his two AMC and an AMC (instead of those two AML ,AMR who blocked by his DL-DR), playing def. to hold his 3 STs and counter through middle.
    Anna Martyniec likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Yes, you 're right.
    With football logic you must won at least 8-0 but with t11 logic you must had a DMC to hold his two AMC and an AMC (instead of those two AML ,AMR who blocked by his DL-DR), playing def. to hold his 3 STs and counter through middle.
    With football logic there are 3 DC in front of those 2 AMC (I moved DR to DC position in 1st minute) but no players in front of my 2 strikers... Ffs, his right back was constantly blocking my right striker... That means my AML and left striker were free to get any pass, and even if his DMC was covering one of them the other one would be free...

I see bad tactics and bad result. This is not the best example for saying that this game is random. Just my 2 cents.

VIP

Famous
    welcome to T11 world!!!

The team on the left should have lost because that was an illegal formation: 2 defenders. I feel for you TS.

Cat Harrison likes this.

1)stop comparing real football with this game and show your and opponent teams quality. Use minimal win bonus.
    2)you must play with atleast 1 dmc for getting good result. I think the best formation against this is 4-1-3mc-2(cuz 2 mc against 1 not working well every time)
    3)why attack through the flanks(cuz In real football it works? : D) his drdl stopped your amlamr
    TL-DR you played with bad tactics and got bad result.

Quote Originally Posted by jacks View Post
    I see bad tactics and bad result. This is not the best example for saying that this game is random. Just my 2 cents.
    Oh his tactics were bad.... Then which team in the world would win a game:
    - without centre backs
    - with 3 strikers + 2 centreforwards jostling near the box

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    Random, random, random!!! This game is all about random!!!
    yes... it is, it always was, if someone told you something different, he lied to you.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast