Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: training after a match

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Hey Amane, I 'll not disagree to your latest comments about condition (but nothing to do with raise).

Players require 20 minutes on the pitch before they get match rated (as highlighted above). I'm guessing they would need that much time to MAYBE earn some skill %.
    They earn skill even if they play few minutes... it has nothing to do with rating...
    Yes, Step is right but I noticed something.
    Suppose there is a player that in a game is gonna win +90 and we sub him in 70' min. His replacement, if we suppose again that he's capable to win also +90, he 's not gonna win +20 for the rest 20' min he's gonna play but +10-15. So, I don't sub a fast trainer because I'm gonna loose few gaining progress.
    Of course I 'm talking about the sub we 're doing if we 're comfort with the score so far and we want to get the extra green pack.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 11-26-2014 at 09:01 PM.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by Amane Ito View Post
    You totally missed my point. It may be hard to notice, but if you are against an opponent 3 or more stars higher than you in a competitive match, you can lose more than 40% condition in a 90min game, something won't happen if you are playing against similar quality team.

The same effect works either way: If your team play a match against lower quality opponent you will lose less condition (and therefore less progress) in one match.

Friendly matchs cost much less condition compared to competitive match but the effect is still quite noticable.

I think the condition cost is directly related to the fitness stat of a player. If you focus stats on physical and mental on one the player will generally lose less condition per match compared to his peers. A more active player (frequently showing plays) will lose condition faster, for the most part it's quite random. A player getting bad form usually don't lose much condition in matchs.

It doesn't matter how much condition is lost in a match if you are going to train your players anyway.

You keep mentioning condition but your orders effect how much condition they use!, if your playing whole pitch closing down and MOM marking then your players are all over the pitch and lose more condition, playing own half reduces the amount lost so more stamina/condition means better player performance = better player bonus.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Yup agree with Skidz - You lose more condition playing attacking as opposed to defending. Even more when you add on "Whole Pitch".

But doesn't mean you earn more skill points if you lose more. If a player performs badly, I doubt he'll get +100 SP even if he loses 60% condition.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

thank you. i am beggining to understand. so the training-bonis depends on 2 things: loss-condition and performance in game. so: if they play longer on the pitch, they lose more condition = higher bonus?

Sorry to say this my friend, you understand it wrong but it isn’t your fault.
    Let’s start from the beginning. Condition has nothing to do with training/raise of a player. Performance/rate of the player also. Anything you read about condition in this thread forget it.

The gaining (raise) ability of a player depending on some characteristics he has when he comes out in the market (or from an academy). All the young players (18-21 y.o.) train better than the olders. Some of them doing better and some are top.
    If you want to detect who are the top fast trainers, check this guide (it’s mine, in my signature) and this one of Khris.
    http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ers-chris.html
    http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...per-level.html

If you want to check if your player having good numbers (or what can you expect from a player) check this guide from Stepenwolf.
    http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...culations.html

It’s not so simple, that’s why many players don’t have a clear picture but if you understand it, it has very “clear rules” unlike others issues of the game that 2-3 years exp. managers still cannot be sure.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyGoth View Post
    thank you. i am beggining to understand. so the training-bonis depends on 2 things: loss-condition and performance in game. so: if they play longer on the pitch, they lose more condition = higher bonus?
    Actually, you are correct to some degree, but the problem is that your players only regain 40% condition per 24 hours maximum, unless you use green packs.
    With excess condition you can just use them in training, what the real comparison factor is the "progress gained per condition lost".

The help page has mentioned that players gain progress faster if allowed to play in matchs instead of sitting on the bench, here is my understanding:

A higher train factor increases progress gained per condition lost, all other factors being equal. This is independent to the "growth factor" which depends on individual player's talent itself.

Playing in a match increases the train factor (which is a hidden value).
    Training a player in the facility decreases the train factor. A player who do not have pitch time will eventually hit the bottom limit that trains much slower.

Hitting the upper limit of the train factor also have a tendency that the player will perform bad in matchs, that's why some managers play two teams of 11x2 for rotation, which grants good player performance and also fastest training effect.

The best way to train all players is to balance the condition lost on the pitch and in the training facility.

A player usually can't keep his form good playing 2 matchs a day for long due to the lack of condition causes lack of training, unless you use green packs.

thank you

It's reported that the Colombian striker is doing so to protect against aggravating the serious knee injury suffered in January that forced him to miss the World Cup.

The news raises further concerns about his on-going fitness.

Since joining Manchester United on loan from Monaco, Falcao has featured in just five games and found the back of the net only once. The deadline day signing was hailed as the deal that could revive United's fortunes, however the club's struggles have continued from last season, with Louis van Gaal's side currently seventh in the Premier League, 13 points adrift of leaders Chelsea.

Banned
    Try to train them 1 a day,to keep them rest...

train factor (which is a hidden value).
    this isn't a hidden value.
    If you read those guides and by experience, you can detect a fast trainer before you buy him.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast